Netjets vs Flexjets

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 24 of 24
Go to
Quote: Reading through both of the forums for Net and Flex - it seems like the general consensus has always been Netjets over Flexjet. That said, the Netjets forum has started to portray quite a bit of negativity while the Flexjet forum seems to be mostly positive with people providing helpful information in regard to what it's like to work there. So, is Flexjet become a better place to work than Netjets? Additionally, is Flexjet's PBS system and schedules superior to the schedules that Netjets has to offer? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I met one dude in my NJA interview who worked at FJ.can't say the same for my flexjet interview.

I chose Netjets, for many reasons, primarily that I'd never work for a non-unionized pro pilot group (outside of some sort of corporate gig).
Quote: The problem is, most of the people who post on the NetJets forum don't work at NetJets and haven't worked there in a long time. I think most people would agree that if you want to persue a career in the fractional world, NetJets would be the first choice with Flex a close second. Insurance, schedules, long term compensation and financial stability give NetJets the edge over Flex, but the upgrade time is shorter at Flex.
One person trying to tell people how it is was even going off his decades-past 135 experience and has never set foot on NJA property. Behold, the power of the internet....
Quote: I wouldn’t listen to any NJA pilot on what is better. Most NJA pilots think they are better than everyone. They have also been fed lots of propaganda and anti Flex rhetoric so all NJA pilots base their opinions on that.
Flexjet is a garbage pit.
Quote: I wouldn’t listen to any NJA pilot on what is better. Most NJA pilots think they are better than everyone. They have also been fed lots of propaganda and anti Flex rhetoric so all NJA pilots base their opinions on that.
Flexjet pilots moving to NJA = Many
NJA pilots moving to Flexjet = ZERO !
Quote: Flexjet pilots moving to NJA = Many
NJA pilots moving to Flexjet = ZERO !
this ….. in spades
14  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 24 of 24
Go to