Delta Snap Up

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Anyone know if the Delta Snap up provision in our contract extension is still in place? Curious about when Delta gets their new contract since it appears our new contract is a long way off. No one I asked has had a definitive yes or no on this.

Thanks
Quote: Anyone know if the Delta Snap up provision in our contract extension is still in place? Curious about when Delta gets their new contract since it appears our new contract is a long way off. No one I asked has had a definitive yes or no on this.

Thanks
We don’t snap up to any new Delta rate. They had to get their new rate before some time in 2018 for us to get the snap up, which they did. New Delta rates beyond that time won’t give us any sort of snap up unfortunately.
Hopefully we will have a new contract before Delta.
Thanks for clarifying. I’m not holding my breath.
Quote: Anyone know if the Delta Snap up provision in our contract extension is still in place? Curious about when Delta gets their new contract since it appears our new contract is a long way off. No one I asked has had a definitive yes or no on this.

Thanks
We are actually a lot closer to a new deal than Delta is. They just had their openers. By all accounts, we are further along than most of the previous contract negotiations.
I hope you’re right. That’s not what I’ve been hearing however.
I think it would put a lot of pressure on the company if Delta got a contract first, and I don’t think they want that.
We're very close. We'll have a contract any day now.

Quote: We are actually a lot closer to a new deal than Delta is. They just had their openers. By all accounts, we are further along than most of the previous contract negotiations.
Correct....we just opened first week in April. Amenable date is 31 Dec 2019, so we still have a ways to go.

Best of luck to you guys....hope you knock it out of the park!!!
Quote: I hope you’re right. That’s not what I’ve been hearing however.
Might I ask from who?

Also, our pay rates including DAL snap up language is in the contract.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to