Delta: Buy video games instead of union dues.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to
https://www.newsweek.com/delta-gaming-poster-anti-union-flyer-1421370

Huge backlash online because of an anti-union flyer put out by Delta telling employees to buy video games instead of getting a union.

Thoughts?
It looks fake to me with the font and coloring. Delta is usually pretty strict with their consistency of those types of things. I hope it’s a joke or a rogue individual but it’s probably not unfortunately.
Quote: It looks fake to me with the font and coloring. Delta is usually pretty strict with their consistency of those types of things. I hope it’s a joke or a rogue individual but it’s probably not unfortunately.
i'd bet it's real...
It's real. Delta has no shame when it comes to stopping unionization.
A video game console? How about a brand new MacBook Pro, brand new iPhone X, brand new iPad Pro, and a set of AirPods for what i pay in union dues.
Ha, AFL-CIO put out a counter ad.... "A guillotine only costs 1200 dollars to build..."

Well played!
Quote: A video game console? How about a brand new MacBook Pro, brand new iPhone X, brand new iPad Pro, and a set of AirPods for what i pay in union dues.
You are comparing ramper and FA pay to pilot pay. And if you don't feel that your union dues are worth the benefits, then apply to a non union carrier or switch to corporate.
Quote: A video game console? How about a brand new MacBook Pro, brand new iPhone X, brand new iPad Pro, and a set of AirPods for what i pay in union dues.

Maybe the salary increase is much more than the $700?
Let's see an actual wage comparison of union vs non-union.
DAL continuously sweetens the pot when an FA union drive takes place. I look around the industry at other heavily unionized airlines and I see strife and conflict, poor customer service, and much lower profits. I for one, hope that we remain the only unionized workforce at DL.
Quote: It looks fake to me with the font and coloring. Delta is usually pretty strict with their consistency of those types of things. I hope it’s a joke or a rogue individual but it’s probably not unfortunately.
Delta doesn’t produce this stuff. Their union busting firm Ford and Harrison does, which is why the graphics/fonts/colors are different than delta’s own marketing developed stuff.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to