Race and gender in hiring practices.

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 12 of 15
Go to
Quote: Link to these personal attacks or lies?
You’ll just move the goalpost like you’ve done multiple times in this thread and the original thread this spun off from.
Quote: Just as dumb as denying that other than white men DON’T have an advantage in the app score/selection/algorithm process.
That is dumb. It’s obvious that non white men have an advantage.
Quote: That is dumb. It’s obvious that non white men have an advantage.
If that’s true in airline hiring, there must be SOME evidence of it. So put some in here
Quote: You’ll just move the goalpost like you’ve done multiple times in this thread and the original thread this spun off from.
Where did I move any goalposts? All I’ve done is ask for any evidence of the disadvantage white males experience in airline hiring. Any at all.
This thread is ridiculous. For those that feel strongly, on both sides, why not put it to the test? All it'll take is a little time. Make three or four very similar AirlineApps accounts. Similar age, education, flight times, positions. Vary the sex and race. Apply to the same airline, see who gets the email and who doesn't.
Yet, despite all the whining out on the line about "reverse discrimination", 90% of new hires are male.
Quote: Yet, despite all the whining out on the line about "reverse discrimination", 90% of new hires are male.
Well unless you have the % of applicants who applied and met the minimums, you cant claim anything...90% doesnt mean anything without knowing the percentages who applied.
Quote: Yet, despite all the whining out on the line about "reverse discrimination", 90% of new hires are male.
About the same percentage as the number of males holding an ATP.

GF
Quote: Well unless you have the % of applicants who applied and met the minimums, you cant claim anything...90% doesnt mean anything without knowing the percentages who applied.
And of course back then we didn’t count how people IDENTIFIED, merely what was or was not hanging from their nether regions...
In my anecdotal observations...about 90% of RJ pilots are male
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 12 of 15
Go to