Spirit May 2019 hiring

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 35
Go to
Quote: I'm trying it on my laptop and I'm having the same problem
Don't we do the cbt during the systems self study week?
All for doing them ahead tho
Quote: Don't we do the cbt during the systems self study week?
All for doing them ahead tho

If you wait for the new "systems self study week" you'll be way behind and WILL struggle. The more you have done and prepared before showing up on day one the easier it will be. When I went through initial a few years ago it was #sshole to elbows with not enough time to cover all that needed to be studied. My suggestion is to hit the books hard now so that actually training will be a bit easier or less stressful.
Quote: - 90% do, 99% go speaker above FL180.
Do other airlines go speaker this early? Anyone afraid of permanent hearing loss at CI99?
Quote: Do other airlines go speaker this early? Anyone afraid of permanent hearing loss at CI99?
no. its not loud at any speed
Quote: Do other airlines go speaker this early? Anyone afraid of permanent hearing loss at CI99?
Most of the time I wait until we're at cruise to go to speaker and usually go back on headset around FL280 on the way down. Personal preference, but I struggle to hear the speaker and/or FO at 320kts down low. (I'm not old or hard of hearing) I use a clarity aloft so if the other guy wants to go to speaker at 180, it's easy to pull an earbud out.
Quote: no. its not loud at any speed
Most of the noise is the blower fan in the avionics bay.
I use noise cancelling earplugs in cruise, at higher CI leave my 850s on longer/put them back on earlier.
Might not feel that loud, but after a decade of not using cans on turboprop I want to protect what I have left...
Quote: If you wait for the new "systems self study week" you'll be way behind and WILL struggle. The more you have done and prepared before showing up on day one the easier it will be. When I went through initial a few years ago it was #sshole to elbows with not enough time to cover all that needed to be studied. My suggestion is to hit the books hard now so that actually training will be a bit easier or less stressful.
That is what it looks like from everyone I have talked to. Took a week an half off work prior to starting to do my own self systems via reading and cbt prior to start.
Climbing at CI99 is about as foolish as descending at CI99.

I modify both to more realistic speeds.
How soon does spirit get you in the CASS system?
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 35
Go to