Major Tool Of The Day

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 83
Go to
Quote: I’ll let a JBA pilot tell it but basically the company requires you to help clean the cabin.
To clarify, not on duty or deadheading however while non-revving(which apparently includes commuting). Some do, most don't.
I e never cleaned and 99% of them never do even on non rev ticket. It’s a disgrace to the profession, and I’ll never help clean. In front of our coo while she was cleaning I walked off and said have a great day. You could tell she wasn’t happy.
When I commuted on JetBlue I'd help cross seatbelts. Many off line crew appreciative of the ride did as well. I agree jetBlue pilots shouldn't do it.
Quote: To clarify, not on duty or deadheading however while non-revving(which apparently includes commuting). Some do, most don't.
Any company required duty means you are not on rest. If they want you to cross belts on your commute your duty starts at that point, and you may time out before your last flight of the day.
Quote: Any company required duty means you are not on rest. If they want you to cross belts on your commute your duty starts at that point, and you may time out before your last flight of the day.
Yep hence why they can’t make it enforceable.
Quote: Any company required duty means you are not on rest.
I agree with you.
Quote: When I commuted on JetBlue I'd help cross seatbelts. Many off line crew appreciative of the ride did as well. I agree jetBlue pilots shouldn't do it.
I wanna know who is shortening the belts.
Quote: I wanna know who is shortening the belts.
It’s ok, as long as the scissors are TSA approved!

Why was the old TOTD moved?
I'd like to nominate the dbag CAP flight pilot operating around DTW this morning who acknowledged all clearances with just a "will do..." and no call sign.

DTW Dep: CAP Flight 123, climb and maintain 7000, fly heading 150.

CAP Flt 123: Will do...

DTW Dep: CAP flight 123 proceed direct XYZ, climb and maintain 9000.

CAP Flight 123: Will do...

DTW Dep: CAP flight 123 contact Cleveland on 124.5.

I know wearing a military flight suit while flying a 172 or a C90 King Air makes you cooler than cool but c'mon man...that's really unprofessional.
Quote: I'd like to nominate the dbag CAP flight pilot operating around DTW this morning who acknowledged all clearances with just a "will do..." and no call sign.

DTW Dep: CAP Flight 123, climb and maintain 7000, fly heading 150.

CAP Flt 123: Will do...

DTW Dep: CAP flight 123 proceed direct XYZ, climb and maintain 9000.

DTW Dep: CAP flight 123 contact Cleveland on 124.5.

I know wearing a military flight suit while flying a 172 or a C90 King Air makes you cooler than cool but c'mon man...that's really unprofessional.
I sense CAP hate... and perhaps a made up story.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 83
Go to