Reserve Time

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I have a question revolving around expected reserve time at Envoy. Currently I have a class date in September. After training, how long can I expect to be on reserve on the 175 or 145? To go along with that, how many flight hours can I expect in the first year?
Your mileage will vary... greatly.

Sept 2018 hire - former cadet. Got an all ORD 145 class. Currently sitting reserve in DFW and just hit 200 hours. I’m hopeful that I’ll be within sniffing distance of a line by the end of the year, but who really knows. It all depends on how the lines fall with the winter flying.
Jan 2019 hires on the 175 DFW have composite lines for this month. 175 ORD has a longer reserve time, but don’t know how much.
Quote: Your mileage will vary... greatly.

Sept 2018 hire - former cadet. Got an all ORD 145 class. Currently sitting reserve in DFW and just hit 200 hours. I’m hopeful that I’ll be within sniffing distance of a line by the end of the year, but who really knows. It all depends on how the lines fall with the winter flying.
Crimson, do you mind telling me if they promised you all 175’s and 5.5 year flow?

Also as a 2018 hire when’s your projected flow date?
Quote: I have a question revolving around expected reserve time at Envoy. Currently I have a class date in September. After training, how long can I expect to be on reserve on the 175 or 145? To go along with that, how many flight hours can I expect in the first year?
ORD 175 I believe around October hires are holding composite line this month. However this will go down as there is 20 FOs transferring from ORD to DFW. DFW, at this point is about two months of reserve. With new aircraft deliveries I’m sure this will stay relatively the same. You start in September, so reserve times will be different.
The 145 guys have it rough right now. Over a year to hold a line in all bases.
Quote: The 145 guys have it rough right now. Over a year to hold a line in all bases.
145 guys story does not matter. No one hired today will get the 145. /sarcasm/
Quote: The 145 guys have it rough right now. Over a year to hold a line in all bases.
I have friends hired in January on the 145 that have composites this month.
Quote: I have friends hired in January on the 145 that have composites this month.
I have friends hired early January 2018 that hold ORD 145 lines with 12 days off and weekends on Tuesdays.
Quote: I have friends hired early January 2018 that hold ORD 145 lines with 12 days off and weekends on Tuesdays.
Thank you for helping me prove my point.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to