TMC/Wheels UP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Captain pay
So, still curious after all the previous messages; what is the captain pay at TMC? Also curious about the “quick upgrade” that is advertised in the First Officer job description in the TMC Jets website. Any idea if they will even hire after the current crisis situation improves?
They are hiring into a pool
TMC is hiring into a pool for hopeful 1 June in person interviews. Spoke with their chief pilot the other day as part of the process. Capt pay starts at $399 per day they have an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule and are home based.

Quote: So, still curious after all the previous messages; what is the captain pay at TMC? Also curious about the “quick upgrade” that is advertised in the First Officer job description in the TMC Jets website. Any idea if they will even hire after the current crisis situation improves?
Quote: TMC is hiring into a pool for hopeful 1 June in person interviews. Spoke with their chief pilot the other day as part of the process. Capt pay starts at $399 per day they have an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule and are home based.
Thank you very much for that reply. Pleased to hear that interviews are still planned in this economic environment.
Quote: TMC is hiring into a pool for hopeful 1 June in person interviews. Spoke with their chief pilot the other day as part of the process. Capt pay starts at $399 per day they have an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule and are home based.

is there an update to this and are they just hiring CA now?
Quote: is there an update to this and are they just hiring CA now?
I applied mid may and received an e-mail from HR asking me to fill out a more comprehensive questionnaire/application which i completed the next day. About a week later HR e-mailed me stating they're hiring for First Officers and into a pool to prep for their upcoming hiring and I was informed they will be reaching back out towards the end of June. Hopeful things go as planned!

Also, believe FO pay is around $257/Day or starting at $53,000 or so.
Quote: I applied mid may and received an e-mail from HR asking me to fill out a more comprehensive questionnaire/application which i completed the next day. About a week later HR e-mailed me stating they're hiring for First Officers and into a pool to prep for their upcoming hiring and I was informed they will be reaching back out towards the end of June. Hopeful things go as planned!

Also, believe FO pay is around $257/Day or starting at $53,000 or so.

thanks for the update. This is good to hear!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to