Company reneged on pay package

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 31
Go to
Quote: So who cares, you will flow when you flow. Theres no short cuts. Run any numbers you want. Attrition may reduce your time to flow and no attrition will keep your flow where it is. Your not getting there any sooner.
People care because the company advertises 5.5-6 and the numbers don’t support that.
Any negotiation updates? Are we even negotiating anymore?
Quote: even at 250-300 a year it's 1375-1650 flowing in 5.5 years.
Many are still leaving to Delta, United, Fedex/UPS when over 2nd year; yes most of the 300 are junior, but you're still getting 50-100 yearly from higher up. That's another 275-550 over the same 5.5 years.

totals 1650-2200 over the 5.5 years.

their math works.

I had this same argument when they first said 5.5/2.5 over 5 years ago. Said the same thing then, the math works. I has worked fairly closely to their projection. On upgrades it worked even better with instant upgrades. That's fact. I was told I was wrong back then too by guys like you.
Some of your numbers are off. For one, unless the company does something drastically different than it historically does, it will flow well under 200 next year.
Quote: Any negotiation updates? Are we even negotiating anymore?

This^^ I mean it’s getting ridiculous. (Not the unions fault), but just a half a** email from RW not explaining anything.
Quote: This^^ I mean it’s getting ridiculous. (Not the unions fault), but just a half a** email from RW not explaining anything.
Company’s not going to admit that they don’t have any authority or are just stonewalling. Who knows which is true, but either way, it’s just bs.
Quote: This^^ I mean it’s getting ridiculous. (Not the unions fault), but just a half a** email from RW not explaining anything.
Agree, it's been 2 weeks since the AIP was signed. Hope to hear something soon but not holding my breath. Hopefully some light will be shed after today's PUB event and MEC meetings.

FUPM
Quote: Agree, it's been 2 weeks since the AIP was signed. Hope to hear something soon but not holding my breath. Hopefully some light will be shed after today's PUB event and MEC meetings.

FUPM
Same.

#FUPM
#MEGA
Quote: Some of your numbers are off. For one, unless the company does something drastically different than it historically does, it will flow well under 200 next year.
You might need to explain that.... just a little...
Quote: You might need to explain that.... just a little
Sometime next year, approximately January, flow drops to 15 a month for roughly 10 months and then resumes at a rate of ~21/mo after that at current staffing levels. Do the math and best case scenario is less than 200 next year (unless something drastically changes).
Quote: Sometime next year, approximately January, flow drops to 15 a month for roughly 10 months and then resumes at a rate of ~21/mo after that at current staffing levels. Do the math and best case scenario is less than 200 next year (unless something drastically changes).
Union will grieve once it hits 15...more waiting!!!
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 31
Go to