321 xlr

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to
Now that it has been officially announced. Wouldn’t it make sense to move a lot of our lr orders into xlr orders? A ton more range jfk-Rome now
Would make smart sense. Only if they can get it in time to launch though. That’s a solid date and in no way a moving target.

☝🏼Sarcasm...
What is the purposes launch date?
If they really want Europe and talk is RH really does they will have to go with it.
Quote: What is the purposes launch date?
There isn’t one that I’m aware of 😆
How much does it pay?

Oh wait....
The XLR won't be available for JB's London start date (approximate start date range, as you know). That was known when they placed the order for the LR and made the London announcement. The LR has more than enough range for London, all year.

They will almost certainly place an XLR order, at some point, for destinations beyond London/Dublin.

JB will operate a mixed fleet, with LRs doing London/Dublin (MAYBE Paris/Amsterdam) and eventually XLRs to Paris/Amsterdam and possibly points beyond.

This is my opinion of course, and I suggested as much many months ago. We'll see if I'm correct.
Quote: The XLR won't be available for JB's London start date (approximate start date range, as you know). That was known when they placed the order for the LR and made the London announcement. The LR has more than enough range for London, all year.

They will almost certainly place an XLR order, at some point, for destinations beyond London/Dublin.

JB will operate a mixed fleet, with LRs doing London/Dublin (MAYBE Paris/Amsterdam) and eventually XLRs to Paris/Amsterdam and possibly points beyond.

This is my opinion of course, and I suggested as much many months ago. We'll see if I'm correct.
With this mixed fleet, what are the odds they mistakenly dispatch a LR to Paris/Amsterdam/Rome while the XLR gets dispatched to London? 😆
Quote: With this mixed fleet, what are the odds they mistakenly dispatch a LR to Paris/Amsterdam/Rome while the XLR gets dispatched to London? 😆
About the same as accidentally launching a 190 from Boston to Seattle.
Quote: The XLR won't be available for JB's London start date (approximate start date range, as you know). That was known when they placed the order for the LR and made the London announcement. The LR has more than enough range for London, all year.

I don’t see how it doesn’t happen. They have talked about the option so I’m pretty sure it’s a safe bet.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to