Allegiant Hiring/Interview questions

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
I applied on 7/25 and went to the meet and greet in Chicago on 8/2. Got the thanks but try again in 6 mos email today. Hoping that like some others I’ve read about, I’ll still get the video interview invite in a few days.
Got the TBNT. 6100TT, 5000PIC, 5 types, 4 year degree, heavy Boeing.

Good luck everyone. For those desiring QOL you will be lucky.
Quote: Got the TBNT. 6100TT, 5000PIC, 5 types, 4 year degree, heavy Boeing.

Good luck everyone. For those desiring QOL you will be lucky.
Keep trying
I got the call for in person interview. 2900 tt.... No PIC, Masters Degree... no meet and greet, no internals..
Quote: I got the call for in person interview. 2900 tt.... No PIC, Masters Degree... no meet and greet, no internals..

Not clear whether you do or don’t have a masters
Quote: Not clear whether you do or don’t have a masters
I do have a masters. Yeah, that wasn’t very clear.
For those that have attended recent meet and greets, what all happens at these events? I have never been to one but am planning on attending one next week. I understand full suit and tie is appropriate attire. What all items are needed other than a resume? Any specific questions to prepare for?
Quote: For those that have attended recent meet and greets, what all happens at these events? I have never been to one but am planning on attending one next week. I understand full suit and tie is appropriate attire. What all items are needed other than a resume? Any specific questions to prepare for?
Everyone just brought resume. No rec letters or logbooks. They have you fill out 5 question from. Why allegiant etc. 2 minutes to fill out. Look over resume and ask you few questions of it. Tell you about company. Ask whatever you want.
Quote: Everyone just brought resume. No rec letters or logbooks. They have you fill out 5 question from. Why allegiant etc. 2 minutes to fill out. Look over resume and ask you few questions of it. Tell you about company. Ask whatever you want.
Thank you for the info, very helpful.
Have a face to face next week. TT3500, 0TPIC, 1800PIC, No degree. Current CRJ FO.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to