Allegiant Hiring/Interview questions

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Anyone have a gouge for the video interview?

3000 total
300 tpic
no degree
Got the TBNT 4000 121 PIC. No internal
Quote: Anyone have a gouge for the video interview?

3000 total
300 tpic
no degree
Video interview is standard boilerplate questions, such as: Criminal background, accidents & incidents, failures, why Allegiant, etc. It's just a screening tool to see if you're even in the ballpark of what they're looking for.

Goes without saying, but be honest - own up to mistakes, and be yourself. There's nothing excessively special about this phase of the interview.
Quote: Video interview is standard boilerplate questions, such as: Criminal background, accidents & incidents, failures, why Allegiant, etc. It's just a screening tool to see if you're even in the ballpark of what they're looking for.

Goes without saying, but be honest - own up to mistakes, and be yourself. There's nothing excessively special about this phase of the interview.
Thanks!

filler
Hey guys! I Applied and a couple days later got an email to verify that I have a R-ATP (due to my age) which I confirmed and they said to email him/her directly as soon as I turn 23 and we will move forward at that point in time. In your opinion was this an indication of an potential interview. Or just making sure all their applications meet required mins

P.S. I knew I didn’t meet their mins with the R-ATP but I had a couple people there tell me to apply anyway

Also 2000TT
1000 turbine
150 TPIC
Hey guys! I Applied and a couple days later got an email to verify that I have a R-ATP (due to my age) which I confirmed and they said to email him/her directly as soon as I turn 23 and we will move forward at that point in time. In your opinion was this an indication of an potential interview. Or just making sure all their applications meet required mins

P.S. I knew I didn’t meet their mins with the R-ATP but I had a couple people there tell me to apply anyway

Also 2000TT
1000 turbine
150 TPIC
Quote: Hey guys! I Applied and a couple days later got an email to verify that I have a R-ATP (due to my age) which I confirmed and they said to email him/her directly as soon as I turn 23 and we will move forward at that point in time. In your opinion was this an indication of an potential interview. Or just making sure all their applications meet required mins

Also 2000TT
1000 turbine
150 TPIC
Hard to say for sure, but what I can tell you is that you’re in an incredible position this early in your career. If G4 doesn’t work out for you I wouldn’t sweat it out too much. Good luck
Quote: Hard to say for sure, but what I can tell you is that you’re in an incredible position this early in your career. If G4 doesn’t work out for you I wouldn’t sweat it out too much. Good luck
Thank you very much! We’ll see what happens when I turn 23 then.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to