Netjets pay question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
Quote: Do you how much First Officer makes 1st year ??? Thanks
These are conservative numbers that do not include insurance, per diem, and bonuses.

7/7 & CC60 - 85k
CC 72 - 92k
CC 76 - 97k
First Year Salary
Quote: Do you how much First Officer makes 1st year ??? Thanks
I'm a new hire on the Citation X, Don't see how it's possible to make $170K first year. Realistic salary is about $115K, I'm on the one smallest, least utilized fleet I believe and I'm on track to make about $95K. I'm also on the 7&7 schedule which is not a great schedule for making maximum money.
Quote: These are conservative numbers that do not include insurance, per diem, and bonuses.

7/7 & CC60 - 85k
CC 72 - 92k
CC 76 - 97k
Thank you so much....
Quote: I'm a new hire on the Citation X, Don't see how it's possible to make $170K first year. Realistic salary is about $115K, I'm on the one smallest, least utilized fleet I believe and I'm on track to make about $95K. I'm also on the 7&7 schedule which is not a great schedule for making maximum money.
Thank you so much
He learned how to hotwire that new iphone app to go right to the $8000 circle LOL.

I dont see how a first year F/O on 72 day could make 170K. Base is 80K thats with the 3% added for 8 day tours, so 170 minus 80 is 90 thousand in fdpp or ot and holiday, extended days.. it would take more than 7 thousand a month to make 170
Quote: I'm a new hire on the Citation X, Don't see how it's possible to make $170K first year. Realistic salary is about $115K, I'm on the one smallest, least utilized fleet I believe and I'm on track to make about $95K. I'm also on the 7&7 schedule which is not a great schedule for making maximum money.
I'M Latitude first year, I do try to use the 4 extension days per quarter which ads about $5K a quarter as they seem to alway use me. With FDP I am on track for about $110-115 first year on 7/7. Problem is you can make $5K one week and $2500 next tour, hard to gage. But overall I think Latitude and 350 are working the most? I do not see how you make $170K first year?

I would say the biggest selling point here now is most guys are happy to be out making FDP and from what I am told that's a revolution from 7 months ago. Fun place to come to work and in the spring I was getting some good layovers in the Islands.
Quote: He learned how to hotwire that new iphone app to go right to the $8000 circle LOL.

I dont see how a first year F/O on 72 day could make 170K. Base is 80K thats with the 3% added for 8 day tours, so 170 minus 80 is 90 thousand in fdpp or ot and holiday, extended days.. it would take more than 7 thousand a month to make 170
I will say the "money wheel" is brilliant, check it after every flight and get a brief update hoping for another leg, money *****s we are!
Quote: I will say the "money wheel" is brilliant, check it after every flight and get a brief update hoping for another leg, money *****s we are!
A little dab of white out on that part of the iphone screen would do wonders....
Quote: I will say the "money wheel" is brilliant, check it after every flight and get a brief update hoping for another leg, money *****s we are!
"Wheel of Fortune" [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I think he is on the 76, not the 72. And that ytd earnings may have included his first pay from June. But it was $70k. So apparently he is living out of his suitcase...I am impressed, but I wouldn’t want to work like that. Still $115 for a first year is darn good!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to