Go to
Any impact to our NYC OPs?

Envoy APC link...
Quote: Any impact to our NYC OPs?

Envoy APC link...
Why would it?
Yeah that doesn’t matter for you guys, matters more for the contract carriers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are two different carriers flying for two different brands. I haven’t the slightest idea how this would affect us.
Quote: We are two different carriers flying for two different brands. I haven’t the slightest idea how this would affect us.
I have noticed ATC calling me Envoy more often in Minnie. Surely Envoy displacing to NYC has something to do with it.
Quote: We are two different carriers flying for two different brands.
Tell ATC that.

Envoy APC link...
Delta doesn't want CRJs in NYC, but they're sending OO back west. Thus, Delta is buying Envoy in order to put 145s on all of our JFK routes.
Quote: Delta doesn't want CRJs in NYC, but they're sending OO back west. Thus, Delta is buying Envoy in order to put 145s on all of our JFK routes.
Gotta comply with that LGA 50 seater mandate too, makes perfect sense. I bet they might even announce a flow to maineline Skywest soon!
Quote: Delta doesn't want CRJs in NYC, but they're sending OO back west. Thus, Delta is buying Envoy in order to put 145s on all of our JFK routes.
140's, not 145's. They've got to use them somewhere. Heck, maybe they'll find some 135's left over too!

Envoy APC link...
Any impact to our NYC OPs?

Pakistan moving in on EDV wide body ops...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to