F9 Flow

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Only recruiters with two epaulettes
Then that is your problem. Any recruiter, epaulets or not, is there to get you to come to their airline. Some have financial incentives to get you there and all are looking to get more pilots below them on the seniority list. Do your own research and don't believe anything they tell you when it comes to things like flows. There are so many variables in them a recruiter can manipulate numbers to make a turd look good. This applies to any airline, not just TSA.
Quote: Then that is your problem. Any recruiter, epaulets or not, is there to get you to come to their airline. Some have financial incentives to get you there and all are looking to get more pilots below them on the seniority list. Do your own research and don't believe anything they tell you when it comes to things like flows. There are so many variables in them a recruiter can manipulate numbers to make a turd look good. This applies to any airline, not just TSA.
Unfortunately you didn't see through my sarcasm.
F9 Flow is a joke. Instead of taking the best pilots we get the most senior guys. They tend to have issues in training and attitude on the line. They don’t know how to be an FO. Whoever set this up made F9 think that a piece of coal was a brick of gold. Hopefully it goes away quickly.
Quote: F9 Flow is a joke. Instead of taking the best pilots we get the most senior guys. They tend to have issues in training and attitude on the line. They don’t know how to be an FO. Whoever set this up made F9 think that a piece of coal was a brick of gold. Hopefully it goes away quickly.
Well this is definitely a problem with most flows. I didn’t realize there were so many issues with the guys that did flow.

Often true that once someone has been a CA for a long time it can be an issue to become an FO again. I think however that it’s really just an attitude issue. I’ve noticed that often CAs that have only been at one carrier often cannot understand there are many other ways to operate an airline and airframe. They tend to think that just because their airline did things a certain way, all other airlines do or should operate the same. Narrow minded if you ask me, though I know you didn’t
Whats the most junior seniority year of the latest flow to F9?
Quote: Two years from now the regional world will be an entirely different place

Mandatory retirements:

Delta

2020: 549
2021: 751

United

2020 - 373
2021 - 452

American

2020 - 772
2021 - 840

SWA

2020 - 164
2021 - 206

FEDEX

2020 - 102
2021 - 158

UPS

2020 - 94
2021 - 93

What and how exactly will the regional world will look like? Can you please collaborate...
Quote: What and how exactly will the regional world will look like? Can you please collaborate...
The regional world could look like pilots and crew schedulers working together to solve problems.
Quote: The regional world could look like pilots and crew schedulers working together to solve problems.
Very funny, thank you for your smart input.
Quote: What and how exactly will the regional world will look like? Can you please collaborate...

Perhaps you meant "elaborate"?

Quote: Whats the most junior seniority year of the latest flow to F9?
For the first October class, 1995.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to