vacancy 19-12 to open 19July

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: Weren’t you also on high mins at some point?
NEVER! He was BORN in that seat. All others shall proclaim their inferiority!
Quote: Weren’t you also on high mins at some point?
Of course. Did I word it that you and phantomhawk weren't able to grasp that flying with new pilots is part of the revolving door that is SFO?
Did you somehow view this as a negative comment about newhires (which phantomhawk clearly does) rather than a comment about what it's like to be based in the revolving door that is SFO, as it was intended?

I'll break out my millennial crayons next time.
Quote: Of course. Did I word it that you and phantomhawk weren't able to grasp that flying with new pilots is part of the revolving door that is SFO?
Did you somehow view this as a negative comment about newhires (which phantomhawk clearly does) rather than a comment about what it's like to be based in the revolving door that is SFO, as it was intended?

Obviously you still don’t understand that you’re coming across as a condescending brat.
Quote: Obviously you still don’t understand that you’re coming across as a condescending brat.

I’m stealing the millennial crayons phrase, priceless!
Quote: Of course. Did I word it that you and phantomhawk weren't able to grasp that flying with new pilots is part of the revolving door that is SFO?

You're such a whiney brat. Entitled much?
Quote: ..........
The “Hurt Feelings Report” is hilarious, and Andy.......I was being a smart a$$. I wasn’t really offended by your comment in any way.
Don’t high mins only apply to CAs?
Quote: Don’t high mins only apply to CAs?
Its a misnomer...he is referring to some of the restrictions placed on new pilots before they have 100 hours in the seat. Crosswinds, reduced vis, special airports, etc.
Quote: Don’t high mins only apply to CAs?
Yeah new F/Os have high mins too. Take a look see in the FOM.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to