Training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
How long does training currently take? Have atp, and 175 type already
Quote: How long does training currently take? Have atp, and 175 type already
I didn't know there was a 175 type rating. You must be coming from Skywest. At any rate, training will take as long as the guy you sit next to fresh out of a 172. No bonus points here for being typed already. 3-4 months last I heard.
The point I was trying to convey is I wont be needing ctp course. Thanks for the info
ERJ 170/175 Systems
There's a pretty good CRJ 700 Aircraft Systems Study Guide out there by Aaron Boone.

Anyone know of a similar one for the 170/175. CRJ book is available on Amazon. No joy searching for ERJ.
CTP course isn't really considered part of your training as it is done before student's hire and seniority date. So your training will still be the same as everybody else. They will want to make sure you know our policies and procedures and don't carry over any bad habits.
Indoc usually runs 2 weeks M-F, then class is sent home for 2 weeks of systems self-study. Back to Indy for 1 week of systems class and integration.

I believe the sim footprint is still 10 sessions, but it may have changed with AQP.

So, shortest time (with no breaks/delays) is going to be just shy of 7 weeks.
Quote: Indoc usually runs 2 weeks M-F, then class is sent home for 2 weeks of systems self-study. Back to Indy for 1 week of systems class and integration.

I believe the sim footprint is still 10 sessions, but it may have changed with AQP.

So, shortest time (with no breaks/delays) is going to be just shy of 7 weeks.
For AQP:

5 EFPT sessions + PV;
5 Sim sessions + (MV + SPOT 1)
1 Sim SPOT session
2 EFPT LOFT sessions
1 Sim LOFT session
LOE
Quote: For AQP:

5 EFPT sessions + PV;
5 Sim sessions + (MV + SPOT 1)
1 Sim SPOT session
2 EFPT LOFT sessions
1 Sim LOFT session
LOE
What’s a SPOT?
Quote: What’s a SPOT?
Special Purpose Operational Training
Quote: Special Purpose Operational Training
Excuse the ignorance, what does that mean?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to