How low will it go? CA and G4 FO

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 44
Go to
Quote: Thanks! I would love to get LAX 737 and hope that I could bid to BOS on the first vacancy available (December 2019 maybe?).

“Unfortunately” I’m in my twenties and imagine PHL 190 is very likely....guess I won’t know for sure until I show up in DFW.
You have a very good chance of getting LAX 737. They tend to have very bad trips and since it’s largely a commuter base that bid status goes very junior.
Quote: You have a very good chance of getting LAX 737. They tend to have very bad trips and since it’s largely a commuter base that bid status goes very junior.
Ok good to know! I spent my Regional careeer flying out of LAX so I know it and plenty of people out there well until I can swap out or maybe move back....decisions, decisions.
LA is great. LA on the 737 is not great. If you want to live in LA try to get on the Airbus and bid in when your seniority allows.
Quote: the 737 is not great. try to get on the Airbus.
Quoted the most important stuff.
Quote: LA is great. LA on the 737 is not great. If you want to live in LA try to get on the Airbus and bid in when your seniority allows.
It’s defintiely something I’ve thought about since leaving.
Curious. Does one have to be crazy senior to get a decent amount of trips originating/terminating out of SNA?

Also, I’ve heard grumblings of SAN pairings or reserve available. Any truth to that?
Quote: It’s defintiely something I’ve thought about since leaving.
Curious. Does one have to be crazy senior to get a decent amount of trips originating/terminating out of SNA?

Also, I’ve heard grumblings of SAN pairings or reserve available. Any truth to that?
For LAX 737 FO, SNA and ONT trips don’t all go very senior. Keep in mind that there are lots of commuters. Many commuters can get to LAX in one leg easier than the satellite hubs, thus those LAX trips are often more desirable.
Also: SNA and ONT have fewer flights/day on both AA and OAL, so there’s a narrow window of commutability.

I’ve noticed SAN trips go a bit more senior. Very few in open time.

On reserve, You can specifically volunteer to be a San Diego reserve. This assigns SAN trips somewhat out of seniority and time balancing order, but I can’t speak to the specifics off hand
Does anyone have the current numbers for DFW? G2CA and G4FO?
Quote: Does anyone have the current numbers for DFW? G2CA and G4FO?
I think G2 CA is high 9's and G4FO is around 11.6 IIRC, on the bid previous to last. The one in Jan was more senior.
Quote: does anyone have the current numbers for dfw? G2ca and g4fo?
dfw/320/ca 9700
dfw/787/fo 11400
Quote: For LAX 737 FO, SNA and ONT trips don’t all go very senior. Keep in mind that there are lots of commuters. Many commuters can get to LAX in one leg easier than the satellite hubs, thus those LAX trips are often more desirable.
Also: SNA and ONT have fewer flights/day on both AA and OAL, so there’s a narrow window of commutability.

I’ve noticed SAN trips go a bit more senior. Very few in open time.

On reserve, You can specifically volunteer to be a San Diego reserve. This assigns SAN trips somewhat out of seniority and time balancing order, but I can’t speak to the specifics off hand
Thanks much for the info!
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 44
Go to