Survey 2019

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Lots of nice graphics to paint a happy little picture and it also appears our corporate employees are very happy!
Quote: Lots of nice graphics to paint a happy little picture and it also appears our corporate employees are very happy!
What's not to be happy about for them? While they're not sitting reserve in NYC, they all play a role in our success. It's definitely easy for us to forget about the behind the scenes players who make what we do possible.

I, for one, want to give some props to the MX teams for delivering great results. The morning meet-n-greets are always a welcomed surprise. And I know the handful of times I've called MX Control to walk me through a writeup, those guys know their stuff.

Let's keep this positive and on the rails. Who do you want to give a shout out to?
I think the results are exactly what everyone expected with one major exception for me. FA: "my compensation is adequate for my needs" 48% said yes? Wow!

I give a shout out to them for doing a hard thing well most of the time. I have far fewer difficult interactions with FA's than I used to.

Overall I'm very happy here, even on reserve. But it could always be better haha.... Come on LCR

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: What's not to be happy about for them? While they're not sitting reserve in NYC, they all play a role in our success. It's definitely easy for us to forget about the behind the scenes players who make what we do possible.

I, for one, want to give some props to the MX teams for delivering great results. The morning meet-n-greets are always a welcomed surprise. And I know the handful of times I've called MX Control to walk me through a writeup, those guys know their stuff.

Let's keep this positive and on the rails. Who do you want to give a shout out to?
I second our mx team. Give them a call to send out a mechanic and at least for me, they’re at the gate within 10 minutes. Knock on wood, Can’t remember the last time I didn’t have a apu
Our MX guys do a great job. I'm surprised the numbers on the survey weren't worse than what was presented in the results. I only took a quick look, but I didn't notice a single category we improved on.
Quote: What's not to be happy about for them? While they're not sitting reserve in NYC, they all play a role in our success. It's definitely easy for us to forget about the behind the scenes players who make what we do possible.

Yes, MX does a good job and DG has that department running tip-top, his background was TechOps prior to DCI. I expect C-Tower employees to be happy as ever, they don’t deal with CS, hotels, shrinking MSP, and IROPs.

Everyone else however can’t help but notice that things have failed to improve and arguably have gone in the wrong direction. I’m not being negative and it’s not off the rails. Life at 9E has not improved since the prior survey and the majority feels that way. Hopefully C-Tower takes this serious and makes some changes.
Quote: Yes, MX does a good job and DG has that department running tip-top, his background was TechOps prior to DCI. I expect C-Tower employees to be happy as ever, they don’t deal with CS, hotels, shrinking MSP, and IROPs.

Everyone else however can’t help but notice that things have failed to improve and arguably have gone in the wrong direction. I’m not being negative and it’s not off the rails. Life at 9E has not improved since the prior survey and the majority feels that way. Hopefully C-Tower takes this serious and makes some changes.
Careful, i said i hoped newhire pilots would want career progression at a regional and not show up for edv classes, and i was informed classes were "full" with "10+" and obviously bursting at the seams and that i wanted bad things for EDV.

Im still gonna secretly hope you all get career progression or they back up the Brink's truck with more money, but I've chosen to keep that on the down low from now on i suggest you do the same.
Every single category decreased when compared to last years results. It will be interesting to see how/if happy corporate addresses this downward trend.

Although, next years results will probably show an increase since we are getting a few more planes and the FAs will hopefully be getting a pay raise/ QOL increases.

On the positive side, hopefully, the year of stagnation is behind us at EDV and growth continues, along with a healthy amount of attrition (to DAL)
Quote: Every single category decreased when compared to last years results. It will be interesting to see how/if happy corporate addresses this downward trend.

Although, next years results will probably show an increase since we are getting a few more planes and the FAs will hopefully be getting a pay raise/ QOL increases.

On the positive side, hopefully, the year of stagnation is behind us at EDV and growth continues, along with a healthy amount of attrition (to DAL)
Attrition to anywhere not another regional is good, Delta isn't the cat's pajamas. Other companies are actually more profitable.... And several would be if not for Boeing's giant turd ball.
Quote: Attrition to anywhere not another regional is good, Delta isn't the cat's pajamas. Other companies are actually more profitable.... And several would be if not for Boeing's giant turd ball.
I want some of what he is smoking. Okay Warren Buffet, which airlines(must list at least 2) are more profitable than Delta?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to