Republic Airline Unilateral JS Action

Subscribe
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 101
Go to
You forgot the cell phone holster
Quote: At least 2003.
I remember also learning that “jeggings” was added to the dictionary around 5 years ago.
Quote: No no no, don't do this.

But, I got 20 bucks that says you won't receive jean shorts and NBs in a stitchfix box. Or see them featured on GQ.com. Or find them at your local Nordstrom.

Unless you're successfully trolling all of us.
What is a stitchfix box?
Quote: What is a stitchfix box?
Basically more first world problems. You get a box of sh1T sent to your doorstep and whatever threads you keep they charge you for it. I’ll continue wearing my 20 year old clothes while I am smiling as the Uzingers and Allen Bros boxes show up every other month.
Cujo, you've repeatedly stated the premise that relationship status should have no bearing on JS priority. Including in the thread in the Delta section that you started. But, combined with the fact that you don't work for AA (but presumably at Envoy/PSA/PDT), this means that your airline should also be considered OAL at the same priority as, say, Mesa and Jetblue.

I pointed this out a while ago and you didn't address it so I figured that you dropped that line of argument when you saw that it undermines your own position at a AA WO. But you raised it again, so, I thought I'd point out the problem with it again. Maybe it got lost in the clutter when the thread was very fast-moving.
Republic Airline Unilateral JS Action
Quote: Cujo, you've repeatedly stated the premise that relationship status should have no bearing on JS priority. Including in the thread in the Delta section that you started. But, combined with the fact that you don't work for AA (but presumably at Envoy/PSA/PDT), this means that your airline should also be considered OAL at the same priority as, say, Mesa and Jetblue.

I pointed this out a while ago and you didn't address it so I figured that you dropped that line of argument when you saw that it undermines your own position at a AA WO. But you raised it again, so, I thought I'd point out the problem with it again. Maybe it got lost in the clutter when the thread was very fast-moving.

Being WO puts us directly under the AA umbrella as we do solely AA flying and that’s the agreement set forth by APA, ALPA, and AAG management. You can’t compare us to MESA, Gojet, etc.

That doesn’t make us better than anyone but that’s just how it’s structured. His point I think is because we are committed to one airline, that should be how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The most important lesson I’ve learned today is taking fashion advice from pilots.
Trust me brother, most people from many walks of life will tell you that denim shorts died a good 20+ years ago.

Quote: You forgot the cell phone holster
How could I forget? A good cell phone holster is absolutely outstanding. The bigger the phone, the better the holster looks.
Quote: Cujo, you've repeatedly stated the premise that relationship status should have no bearing on JS priority. Including in the thread in the Delta section that you started. But, combined with the fact that you don't work for AA (but presumably at Envoy/PSA/PDT), this means that your airline should also be considered OAL at the same priority as, say, Mesa and Jetblue.

Cujo does not work for AA or a WO anymore. However, he was the MEC chair at the former AE and I think he’s still interested in what’s happening at AAG, hence his opinions in here.

He’s a super sharp guy.
Quote: Being WO puts us directly under the AA umbrella as we do solely AA flying and that’s the agreement set forth by APA, ALPA, and AAG management. You can’t compare us to MESA, Gojet, etc.
I didn't give an opinion about what the agreement is, or should be. I only addressed the consequences of his reasoning. I personally quite like WO's having priority.

Quote:
His point I think is because we are committed to one airline, that should be how it is.
Sure, but his point (multiple times) is also at the same time the opposite, that relationships should not increase priority.
Quote: I didn't give an opinion about what the agreement is, or should be. I only addressed the consequences of his reasoning. I personally quite like WO's having priority.

Sure, but his point (multiple times) is also at the same time the opposite, that relationships should not increase priority.
AAG WOs don’t have any “relationship” priority. Their pilots get exactly the same travel benefits/status as American pilots due to ownership structure. The “own metal” JS rule still applies, but in regards to travel benefits each of the four airlines (AAL, ENY, PSA, and PDT) are equals under the ownership of AAG.

WO pilots also receive an AAG paycheck just like American pilots. In no way are WOs in the same situation as non-AAG owned regionals.
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 101
Go to