Mi crew question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Yes you can do it. I share my micrew calendar with my wife on her Google calendar app on her iPhone.

Under iCloud settings enable I-calendar.

In the Apple calendar app share the micrew calendar with your wife

On her device enable I calendar in the iCloud settings.

In the Google calendar app settings enable I calendar and select the shared micrew calendar .

Should be it.
I have the same problem. Google calendar is my primary, but my iPhone only wants to sync to icalendar, even though google is selected as my primary, and I even deleted icalendar.

I just started texting her a screenshot of my schedule. It was the easiest solution.
Quote: I have the same problem. Google calendar is my primary, but my iPhone only wants to sync to icalendar, even though google is selected as my primary, and I even deleted icalendar.

I just started texting her a screenshot of my schedule. It was the easiest solution.
Well once the item is on your icalendar you can edit it to your gmail calendar but you have to do it item by item.
I’m going to try to get my son to write a free app to convert it/sync it to google calendar. He’s busy with high school and he’s the lead coder for Halo fan game Coral, yada yada, so I can hear him now, “ I don’t have time dad!”
You can do it. I’ve posted step by step twice. Pending moderator.
Quote: Just download RosterBuster from the app store. Subscribe to your calendar once you login. Share the link with all your friends and family you want. Whenever there is an update to your schedule just refresh your calendar in RosterBuster and it will automatically update all your friends and families calendars. This will work in both iCal and Google Calendar.
RosterBuster I agree is the way to go. Tried everything else.
Quote: Well once the item is on your icalendar you can edit it to your gmail calendar but you have to do it item by item.
No, you don’t. You can set up an iCal calendar that auto syncs to google calendar
Thanks for the info. I’ll try some of the suggestions
Quote: No, you don’t. You can set up an iCal calendar that auto syncs to google calendar
I wasn’t implying that was the ONLY way, just one way. Maybe I don’t want to share everything in iCal.
Quote: I wasn’t implying that was the ONLY way, just one way. Maybe I don’t want to share everything in iCal.
You don’t have to. You can make an MiCrew- specific calendar in iCal and sync only that. You don’t have to do anything item-by-item.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to