American or Delta

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to
How do the two airlines compare as it relates to schedule manipulation? Much ability at either to trade or drop? I’m sure it depends on a lot of factors, but let’s just say an average month, A320 out of LAX for both airlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How do the two airlines compare as it relates to schedule manipulation? Much ability at either to trade or drop? I’m sure it depends on a lot of factors, but let’s just say an average month, A320 out of LAX for both airlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can drop your entire schedule at American. You have to know how to manipulate the system.
Quote: This is like asking which bear is best and there are several schools of thought on the matter.

1. Is there a hyper loop to your domicile from your residence?

2. If not, then you should live in domicile at AA

Optional step 3: while working at AA, buy stocks at Delta, and then it’s kind of like you are enjoying the best of both worlds.

4. Stop being average.
Definitely Grizzly, Polar $uck$
Quote: Definitely Grizzly, Polar $uck$
Hahaha, well done. I didn’t catch that until reading your post.
Quote: This is like asking which bear is best and there are several schools of thought on the matter.

1. Is there a hyper loop to your domicile from your residence?

2. If not, then you should live in domicile at AA

Optional step 3: while working at AA, buy stocks at Delta, and then it’s kind of like you are enjoying the best of both worlds.

4. Stop being average.
I think we can all agree that pandas are just a waste of space.
Quote: I think we can all agree that pandas are just a waste of space.
You're bad and you should feel bad.
Quote: You're bad and you should feel bad.
Do they still have chunks of real panda at the Express?
Quote: Do they still have chunks of real panda at the Express?
Just the ears, deep fried nice and crispy. The rest of the panda they market as a product called “tofu”.
Been with AA 34 years and always lived in base. Don't even want to think about how many hours and days I would have wasted had I been a commuter. If you don't want to move, go with the airline that has a base where you live!
Quote: Been with AA 34 years and always lived in base. Don't even want to think about how many hours and days I would have wasted had I been a commuter. If you don't want to move, go with the airline that has a base where you live!
Wife and I sat down, did the math. To have the same TAFH (time away from home), just doing commutable trips, with an easy 2 hour commute, rig @ 3rd year pay, NK, it was $30k/yr. That's before the cost of lost premium opportunity, lost commute, blood pressure meds. In our case we decided it was worth it, but definitely, make sure it's worth it for you.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to