Vets in Blue

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
You have to apply and get the invite in order to attend. It would stipulate what session you are invited to. Also you did not have to be a pilot in the military to apply just simply a veteran or active duty.
Quote: When they say a morning event for pilots and afternoon for non pilots they are referring to in the Military, correct? So military non pilots would attend the non pilot session.
The pilot session is for potential FOs. The non-pilot is for vets who want to work in other than a pilot position such as AO, GO, inflight, etc.
Quote: The pilot session is for potential FOs. The non-pilot is for vets who want to work in other than a pilot position such as AO, GO, inflight, etc.
Ok. Thank you.
Does anyone have an idea what time the morning session ends? Just trying to plan travel.
Quote: Does anyone have an idea what time the morning session ends? Just trying to plan travel.
The last part of the AM session is the “Pilot Meet & Greet, Ask the Recruiter, Resume Review”

And it’s from 1130 – 1330...

Hope that helps.
Good luck to everyone attending.
Great meeting most you that attended VIB. It was a great event got learn a lot and gave me some more hope on getting on board . Hopefully this put us on the right direction. Best of luck. Thank you all for your service.
Anyone hear anything back yet after attending VIB 2019?
Quote: Anyone hear anything back yet after attending VIB 2019?

Not yet. Just checking this page and my email over and over.
I haven’t heard anything from VIB either. Hopefully something will come down after the holidays.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to