“Prime Air”

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 19
Go to
I meant fatal ACMI accidents. UPS was less than 10 years ago, maybe Fed Ex MD11 in Japan as well? I'm too lazy to look it up for this discussion.
The UPS flight in DXB full of burning batteries was Flight 6.
If non fatal, a ton more like Skylease, the MD80 in YIP, was it Miami Air that ran off the end of the runway in Jax?
I was counting fatal and non-fatal accidents. There are a lot.
Quote: Huge difference between accident and incident. Only one to have an accident in the last 10 years is Atlas.
Every time I come back to these forums and read your posts, I am reminded why this forum provides almost 0 value to my life...
Quote: Every time I come back to these forums and read your posts, I am reminded why this forum provides almost 0 value to my life...
Well, I'd say you use this forum for the exact same reason I do, based on your post.
Quote: Huge difference between accident and incident. Only one to have an accident in the last 10 years is Atlas.
National 102?
Call me crazy, but the last several pages has brought up many accidents. If nothing else this should be a fair reminder to keep our eyes on the prize while we operate. I would bet none of the crews in any of the accidents mentioned (or otherwise) thought they would be in an accident. Talking in terms of solidarity, the best thing we can do is watch out for each other either on the line or JS or other. In other words we are each other’s best friend in terms of safety. 2019 has been a bad year. Let’s work to see 2020
Quote: ...
Talking in terms of solidarity, the best thing we can do is watch out for each other either on the line or JS or other. In other words we are each other’s best friend in terms of safety. 2019 has been a bad year. Let’s work to see 2020
My friend was the jumpseater on Atlas, couldn't agree more.
Quote: I can't believe people are so lame as to actually care about this

"so who do you fly for?"
"Atlas/ABX/ATI"
"Whats that?"
"We mostly fly for DHL"
"I thought they went out of business?"
"We also do the new Amazon stuff... youve probably seen it on the news"
"Oh cooooooooool. So do you ever want to fly commercial?"

Every. single. time. Who cares?
I still get "Who do you fly for?"

"FedEx"

"Cool, it must suck to always fly at night. Do you think you will ever go to a REAL airline?"

"...no"
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 19
Go to