Light Chop

Did you run the QRH?
“Guaaard”
“Meow”
Quote: wind check?

Light chop

did you run the qrh?
lol!!! :d:d:d:d
Quote: I thought you had to have a college degree to get here?
He’s quoting some meme from a video game or something from a few years back. It was one of those “lost in translation” things.
Quote: Flight attendants aren’t tied to specific equipment. The more bases they have away from the pilot bases the better. Reduces commuter congestion since they are the largest work group.
I was gonna say, the FL-EWR commute just got a lot less competitive for pilots.
Quote: I was gonna say, the FL-EWR commute just got a lot less competitive for pilots.
now only if we could use their JS's
Quote: now only if we could use their JS's
The problem with using their JS’s is they’ll want to use ours, and there are many FA’s out there with seniority numbers higher than many pilots. No thanks.
Quote: The problem with using their JS’s is they’ll want to use ours, and there are many FA’s out there with seniority numbers higher than many pilots. No thanks.
CASS prevents that.

Our DAL and SWA brethren have ridden their FA jumpseat to get me on their airplanes (with no FA’s) listed multiple times... but I can’t reciprocate because... well... federal law and the AFA.
Quote: CASS prevents that.

Our DAL and SWA brethren have ridden their FA jumpseat to get me on their airplanes (with no FA’s) listed multiple times... but I can’t reciprocate because... well... federal law and the AFA.
JB can too...or at least they used to be able to.
New Pilot Bases?
Quote: The problem with using their JS’s is they’ll want to use ours, and there are many FA’s out there with seniority numbers higher than many pilots. No thanks.

A flight attendant wouldn’t knock a pilot out of a flight deck jumpseat.

A pilot wouldn’t knock a flight attendant out of a cabin jumpseat.

That said, we couldn’t simply allow a flight attendant to sit in the flight deck jumpseat.

But if there’s an open cabin jumpseat in the back, a pilot could occupy it if no flight attendant needs it.
Quote: A flight attendant wouldn’t knock a pilot out of a flight deck jumpseat.

A pilot wouldn’t knock a flight attendant out of a cabin jumpseat.

That said, we couldn’t simply allow a flight attendant to sit in the flight deck jumpseat.

But if there’s an open cabin jumpseat in the back, a pilot could occupy it if no flight attendant needs it.
AFA blocks it because they want access to the FD jumpseat.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to