Profit Sharing Time

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to
Quote: sticking with less than last year...I'll say just above 13%
Have you not been paying attention?
Quote: i’m betting on 18%. Didn’t we get 17% 2 years ago?
2013--> 8.26%
2014--> 16.58%
2015--> 21.46%
2016--> 17.81%
2017--> 15.10%
2018--> 14.03%
2019--> ??.??%
17.61%

92%.

I’d also be happy with 16 but my wife is spending like I’m about to get a 92% Valentine’s Day check.
The company has put nearly the same amount into the pool through 3 quarters this year than all of last year.

We have averaged 28.3% higher put into the pool through 3 quarters this year than last year through three so that would be 18.0 so I’m guessing 17.5.
Damn it, now I got to go look at m last paycheck and dream of $$$
Quote: The company has put nearly the same amount into the pool through 3 quarters this year than all of last year.

We have averaged 28.3% higher put into the pool through 3 quarters this year than last year through three so that would be 18.0 so I’m guessing 17.5.
There is a much larger pool of employees this year making higher wages. That reduces the payout percentage.
Without total payroll and total profit, this is an educated guess. I don’t think payroll has increased enough to eat up all the extra profits that will be in the pool. I know I did some math earlier but I’m too lazy to go back and find it. This is like #3 or #4 thread about it. I’m on record somewhere between 17 and 18 if memory serves.

If payroll is significantly increased to reduce profit sharing then we are part of that increase. I’m at exactly +4% on pay YOY. (With less time at work BTW )
Quote: Have you not been paying attention?
sure have. I also paid attention last year when profits were up from 2017, but our percentage went down. I'm going off past precedent and predicting less than last year. I hope I'm wrong
Quote: There is a much larger pool of employees this year making higher wages. That reduces the payout percentage.
hence my 13% prediction
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to