Jan 7 Class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
The two 747 positions show a Jan 06 class start date.
Did they move poolies up from the Feb class?
Quote: The two 747 positions show a Jan 06 class start date.
I guess they’re still splitting the classes up..
That's true, junior Z is domestic but the domestic guys tell us our domestic is better than theirs and there's always the trip board. Movement is very slow.
Quote: That's true, junior Z is domestic but the domestic guys tell us our domestic is better than theirs and there's always the trip board. Movement is very slow.
I don't see many posts regarding the A300 fleet. Are they the only ones that get down to Mexico ? How is "life" on the A300 ?

Thank you
Quote: I don't see many posts regarding the A300 fleet. Are they the only ones that get down to Mexico ? How is "life" on the A300 ?

Thank you
That depends... are you junior to me?
Quote: I don't see many posts regarding the A300 fleet. Are they the only ones that get down to Mexico ? How is "life" on the A300 ?

Thank you
We still do Mexico city. Fly down early am, sleep all day, fly back to the sort. Nothing special, people don't seem to like it. Used to be a stand alone trip but it generated a lot of sick calls. Now it tends to be mixed into week long domestic trips. I think Guadalajara went to the bus.

Thank you
The real answer is are you going to live in SDF?
Quote: We still do Mexico city. Fly down early am, sleep all day, fly back to the sort. Nothing special, people don't seem to like it. Used to be a stand alone trip but it generated a lot of sick calls. Now it tends to be mixed into week long domestic trips. I think Guadalajara went to the bus.
Yes, Guadalajara is on the Bus.
GDL, MTY and (soon) QRO are on the A-300.

MEX is not.

GDL has some longer layovers. MTY is like a prison sentence. QRO will have some LONG layovers (100+ hours) but we don't even know where the hotel is.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to