Has anyone seen new uniforms?

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23 
Page 23 of 23
Go to
Quote: Amazing how our focus can change in this business in such a short time
The uniforms will likely be put on hold indefinitely. there will be a few changing of the guards so to speak and the manager in charge of this likely won't be here any more to run this program. They'll forget what silo they shelved this program in and in 10 years we'll be wearing the same uniform.
Quote: in 10 years we'll be wearing the same uniform.
One can only hope. What a colossal waste of time and money.
Uniform Committee Reactivated
Uniform committee is being reactivated to consider “masks” as an additional uniform item.
Purple is the leading color choice.

Company actually posted last week that uniforms are on hold. Said it was a “difficult decision.”

With luck, this provides the excuse to back away.
After a couple months of shelter in place and SRL’s, I’m wondering how many people are going to still fit into the uniforms that we have.

Quote: Uniform committee is being reactivated to consider “masks” as an additional uniform item.
Purple is the leading color choice.

I saw the best mask today in IAH. This guy made it out of a Crown Royal bag..it was awesome.
Quote: One can only hope. What a colossal waste of time and money.
Thanks for making my point.
Quote: I saw the best mask today in IAH. This guy made it out of a Crown Royal bag..it was awesome.

Golf clap [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

If you see him again pleeeeease snap a photo. In these trying times we need all the inspiration we can get. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13  19  20  21  22  23 
Page 23 of 23
Go to