Near Entry Captain

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: I don't think this is accurate. RAH is staffing AA Boston flying from IND for now, and they will be receiving new 175s supposedly starting Q3 2020. Or who knows, maybe they'll get some of the Compass planes...

Ok, maybe not. But RAH new hires got MIA out of training last month which is highly unusual, so it doesn't seem likely they are scaling back MIA flying anytime soon.

or RAH management doesn’t know what AAG will do any more than ENY management does.
Message to THKooj. Please stop posting or tone it down. You actually hurt envoy with the inflated claims. Although, I am generally positive about envoy, I find your posts disingenuous, bordering on fallacy. Take a page from dera, as those posts are generally backed by reasonable rational.
Quote: Message to THKooj. Please stop posting or tone it down. You actually hurt envoy with the inflated claims. Although, I am generally positive about envoy, I find your posts disingenuous, bordering on fallacy. Take a page from dera, as those posts are generally backed by reasonable rational.
exactly what I told cr700, he got offended and came back as THKooj.. go figure
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to