AA OTS hiring - a crack in the W/O wall

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: Have a number for the curios?
im not in a position to publish them. We are talking almost 2:1 attrition v.flow ratio.
Quote: im not in a position to publish them. We are talking almost 2:1 attrition v.flow ratio.
That’s great, assuming they are all sub 700 seniority numbers. Doesn’t do anyone any good otherwise.
Quote: That’s great, assuming they are all sub 700 seniority numbers. Doesn’t do anyone any good otherwise.
sub 2000 helps me lol
Quote: sub 2000 helps me lol
I mean yes, you are technically correct. My point was that we need the senior captains to flow or leave to attrition faster, that’s what will get you to AA faster. Sure military FO’s bailing after a year and a 121 ride experience help company seniority but won’t do much for increasing flow times.
Quote: im not in a position to publish them. We are talking almost 2:1 attrition v.flow ratio.
Can we ramp up union communication now that the positions are full? Tom did a good job when he was doing it.
Quote: Can we ramp up union communication now that the positions are full? Tom did a good job when he was doing it.
I heard from a credible source that this is the intent.
Quote: I heard from a credible source that this is the intent.
Hate to break it to you Dera but you ARE the credible source on this forum lol.
Quote: All valid points. I have two offers from ULCC’s now and trying to decide if I want to bail or
not. Tough decisions indeed. Sure wish our union was more open to communicating with us regarding issues such as flow times.
I think you realize just how valuable working at Envoy is with the flow now that you’ve gone out slumming and applied to some lowball outfits. Makes you realize how good you have it here. Thus the reason for the waffling now.
Quote: I think you realize just how valuable working at Envoy is with the flow now that you’ve gone out slumming and applied to some lowball outfits. Makes you realize how good you have it here. Thus the reason for the waffling now.
THKooj, I am with you man but I need to make a living NOW bruh, I need a girlfriend and can’t afford one at these pay rates.
Quote: I think you realize just how valuable working at Envoy is with the flow now that you’ve gone out slumming and applied to some lowball outfits. Makes you realize how good you have it here. Thus the reason for the waffling now.
No, no that’s not it, at least not in the way you are framing it.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to