Contract Lanyard

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to
Quote: quit rubbing it so much. You could go blind!
I laughed!
Quote: He obviously doesn't understand what it means to be in a UNION.
Ridiculous logic , something the company loves on the other hand.
or he was here for TA1. The company would have loved if we had been more unified around what our union was selling then.
Quote: Maybe when our union starts listening to the majority instead of the vocal minority on chit chat?
Ya, I dont think they're just listening to chitchat. Go look on CC, quite a few not wearing their lanyards because they dont think the union is listening to them and/or they just can't see past their hatred of all things DALPA. So by all means, go join their cause of working against DALPA.
Quote: or he was here for TA1. The company would have loved if we had been more unified around what our union was selling then.
Thats a valid point. However I think that with your example we had a TA. I think the group was generally behind DALPA for the negotiations but broke ranks when the majority felt they had been sold out.
Quote: Thats a valid point. However I think that with your example we had a TA. I think the group was generally behind DALPA for the negotiations but broke ranks when the majority felt they had been sold out.
I mean that's exactly what happened. But it left a mark.
Quote: or he was here for TA1. The company would have loved if we had been more unified around what our union was selling then.
We were pretty unified then too, just not with the union.
You really think our current ask (that the company walked away from the table for) is like TA1 ??
What can I say ...
Quote: You really think our current ask (that the company walked away from the table for) is like TA1 ??
What can I say ...

please fill us all in on what our union’s ask is.... Start with section 3 please. I’m interested to know what pay rate we’re asking for on the bus....
Quote: please fill us all in on what our union’s ask is.... Start with section 3 please. I’m interested to know what pay rate we’re asking for on the bus....
I was thinking the same thing.
Quote: It seems like overall they are. They might be a tad off with the min cash balance, but that's the only place.
I think that is Hockey’s (along with a lot of others) beef. Might be more than a tad off, because that provision is likely the most expensive provision in the ask. It’s also why some are so adamant the MBCBP is included as it provides a vehicle to dump all that cash into. This will be a 3 or 4 year contract and the min balance piece pays the most to those who aren’t even here during the duration of the contract.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to