New Hire

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: The lines for every month in the 45 are Garbage
fixed it for ya
Quote: fixed it for ya
February's wasn't that bad. Ever since they got rid of the CDO’s and moved some of the mexico trips to the 175 it is normal to see tons of 11-12 day off lines with 72 credit. You dont really see 16 - 17 or even 18 days off like it used to be.
I dont see why anyone coming from another airline wants to upgrade into it then go reserve then these type of crappy lines. Whatever money they offer, is not worth it.
Quote: February's wasn't that bad. Ever since they got rid of the CDO’s and moved some of the mexico trips to the 175 it is normal to see tons of 11-12 day off lines with 72 credit. You dont really see 16 - 17 or even 18 days off like it used to be.
I dont see why anyone coming from another airline wants to upgrade into it then go reserve then these type of crappy lines. Whatever money they offer, is not worth it.
Do the 145 CA’s in ORD or DFW get to fly much on reserve? I know the FO’s (in DFW at least) do a lot of sitting around on reserve. Time building is probably what is most important to me at this point in my career. Luckily the wife’s job pays well and money isn’t a huge issue at the moment.
Quote: Do the 145 CA’s in ORD or DFW get to fly much on reserve? I know the FO’s (in DFW at least) do a lot of sitting around on reserve. Time building is probably what is most important to me at this point in my career. Luckily the wife’s job pays well and money isn’t a huge issue at the moment.
In ORD they are zeroed out on CAs pretty much every day (everyone is used). Looking at Jan it looks like the average RSV flew 40-50 hours. The low was around 20 and the high was 82. DFW it looks a little lower, but it’s also winter. I’m guessing ORD always goes through more RSVs in winter than DFW.
Quote: Do the 145 CA’s in ORD or DFW get to fly much on reserve? I know the FO’s (in DFW at least) do a lot of sitting around on reserve. Time building is probably what is most important to me at this point in my career. Luckily the wife’s job pays well and money isn’t a huge issue at the moment.
DFW usually hits 0 on the list the day before and they get turned back and JM often. DCE rsv will fly A LOT.
Quote: DFW usually hits 0 on the list the day before and they get turned back and JM often. DCE rsv will fly A LOT.
i don't know id they will actually fly a lot, they will get used a lot. I see reserve guys doing 1-2-1-1 for a total of maybe 7 hours for 4 days.
JM is never a good thing, specially when you’re down to 11 days off AND if you happen to commute, well there goes your QOL.
Quote: i don't know id they will actually fly a lot, they will get used a lot. I see reserve guys doing 1-2-1-1 for a total of maybe 7 hours for 4 days.
JM is never a good thing, specially when you’re down to 11 days off AND if you happen to commute, well there goes your QOL.
True... I should rephrase and say they get used a lot but not really flying a lot. A lot of the DFW legs on the mighty 145 are inside of 01/25 of flight time so that doesn’t help. Agreed 100% on the JM note. Submit RTD and wait for the next one to happen!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to