Mesaba new hires

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104  504 
Page 4 of 675
Go to
RJ85FO,

Thanks for the info.
Does anyone know how long before class the new hires have been getting the call?
Quote: but when did you interview
I interviewed on Thursday, May 3rd.
I interviewed on the 2nd of May with the phone offer the following Monday. They told me I should get my packet in the mail that same week. It's been a week and a half and I'm starting to get a wonder if maybe I shouldn't call...anyone else interview around that time still waiting? Thanks.
Don't call. As previously stated, they're pretty swamped right now. The packet does not have any study info in it anyway.
Got the packet in the mail today. No equipment or class date specified. Week and a couple days after the call. See you all there.

2200TT, 600 Turbine 121 (tprop/jet), 1500PIC approx... for those wondering.
Relax and enjoy your time off before your class date. Come to initial refreshed and ready to learn. Don't waste time trying to study memory items/calls etc, before you start the first day.

For the rest of your career yu'll be working in a crew environment. Study with you classmates and you'll do much better than trying to do it on your own. Some of my best memories involve a case of beer, flash cards and 6 "pilots" in the conference room at the old Days Inn in Bloomington. Calling out limitations/memory items while tossing a tennis ball around. It's tough but it's a blast and never forget that the training department is a service to you. Ask questions, utilize your rescources, classmates etc. Have fun! Make the best out of a challenging learning experience.
Quote: . . . . Study with you classmates and you'll do much better than trying to do it on your own. Some of my best memories involve a case of beer, flash cards and 6 "pilots" in the conference room at the old Days Inn in Bloomington. Calling out limitations/memory items while tossing a tennis ball around. It's tough but it's a blast and never forget that the training department is a service to you. Ask questions, utilize your rescources, classmates etc. Have fun! Make the best out of a challenging learning experience.
Asking questions and thinking of answers while using eyes and hands - under deteriorating weather conditions (beer) - I love it. Good training technique.
Heard through the pipeline today....looking at a tentative July 2nd class date.
Got an interview next week. Any last advice prior to? I heard its not to bad. Is it true that class dates now are out into july and maybe august?
Ok here is the poop from my view of things...

5000TT 3000Multi 700Turbine

Applied = 3/31
Interview phone call = 4/2
Interview = 4/18
Job offer = 4/23
Packet arrived in mail = 4/23
I found out my class date today (5/17) with a phone call from HR. (They called me)
Class Date = 6/18 CRJ

See you in MSP the 18th!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104  504 
Page 4 of 675
Go to