Why would you ever apply to TSA??

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Believe it or not there are pilots that live in STL that would prefer not to commute. So that's one reason to apply to TSA. Moving sucks and if you're older than 22 and can't fit all your belongings in a Geo Metro then staying where you are is appealing. Until recently there was a decent bonus for FOs. I'm not sure about CAs, but I assume they're still shelling out for PIC time. Anyway, there are reasons some choose to apply there and it isn't because they're all stupid people.
Quote: Failing? They have been in business more than 35 years.

I agree. Your head, and the brain contained within, is little.
just had a older TSA guy quit Frontier sim training to go back.
it must be good.
Quote: Believe it or not there are pilots that live in STL that would prefer not to commute. So that's one reason to apply to TSA. Moving sucks and if you're older than 22 and can't fit all your belongings in a Geo Metro then staying where you are is appealing. Until recently there was a decent bonus for FOs. I'm not sure about CAs, but I assume they're still shelling out for PIC time. Anyway, there are reasons some choose to apply there and it isn't because they're all stupid people.
񹙋񹙋񹙋​A lesson in never taking advice from internet strangers
Spoke a bit too soon. At least you’re still a super fly CFI...
Quote: Spoke a bit too soon. At least you’re still a super fly CFI...
way to kick a guy when he’s down
**** poor training department
coming from a TSA reject/and CFI for 20 years, and CA at the very next Regional i joined where i upgraded after only 11 months of flying my ass off, i can finally say what i’ve always wanted to say. TSA, I’m sorry for you. I never wish this on any company. however, your training department should have been filled with CFIs from the beginning.

oh yea...let’s get hired and train on a worthless crap airframe. It’s slow, old, loud and cramped...how long do you think Delta and United are gonna keep this aircraft on their books....

oh wait...lol
Quote: Believe it or not there are pilots that live in STL that would prefer not to commute. So that's one reason to apply to TSA. Moving sucks and if you're older than 22 and can't fit all your belongings in a Geo Metro then staying where you are is appealing. Until recently there was a decent bonus for FOs. I'm not sure about CAs, but I assume they're still shelling out for PIC time. Anyway, there are reasons some choose to apply there and it isn't because they're all stupid people.
you will never make more than 120,000 a year...any LLC year two you will make more than that...
TSA is closing up shop by the end of the year........ of course BlowJet will be fine

My thoughts are with the current pilots of TSA.
Quote: way to kick a guy when he’s down
I will kick away because this person is NOT at TSA, just has a hard on for the place for some reason...

if you have seen any of the posts that this person in question has made, not at TSA, I believe something like “700 hours away from ATP Mins”

But it’s good to know that you are ok with the person saying that others have small brains.... 🤔
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to