February 11/12 Interviews

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 17
Go to
How far back do you think we need to go for our addresses?
It was asking for 10 years.
Thanks. I swear I can read...
As everywhere has indicated I got the Phase II update on the hiring freeze a little bit earlier. I also got a second e-mail about application update, saying I was not being moved to the next steps. Im curious if anyone else got two conflicting e-mails, and if so I am wondering if it is since I also submitted a app in the Jan. window around the same time I got the video interview invite.
I just received the phase II update as well. It sounds like you're right about the second one, probably due to your Jan window application.
Quote: As everywhere has indicated I got the Phase II update on the hiring freeze a little bit earlier. I also got a second e-mail about application update, saying I was not being moved to the next steps. Im curious if anyone else got two conflicting e-mails, and if so I am wondering if it is since I also submitted a app in the Jan. window around the same time I got the video interview invite.
I got the same thing. I wouldn’t sweat it.
Well, if theres a shimmer of good news in all this. I got the background check complete from HireRight today.
Quote: Well, if theres a shimmer of good news in all this. I got the background check complete from HireRight today.
Hey, it's something at least. Mine still says "in progress".
Quote: Well, if theres a shimmer of good news in all this. I got the background check complete from HireRight today.
Same here as well.
Quote: Same here as well.
Im going through my report they attached, and it appears very empty. Which leads me to believe either we don't see all of it, or they didn't get ahold of some of the employers? I guess I expected it to be more filled in.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 17
Go to