Swift Air/iAero. What you should know

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 46
Go to
This management has been trying to get rid of home basing ever since they arrived on property. COVID gave them the excuse, don’t hold your breath on it coming back.
Does anyone know if iAero use their own sim instructors and if so any idea on the terms and conditions etc.TIA.
Quote: Does anyone know if iAero use their own sim instructors and if so any idea on the terms and conditions etc.TIA.

Our own instructors with panam sims.
What is the training footprint now? I’ve heard it’s changed from what it was in the past.
Quote: What is the training footprint now? I’ve heard it’s changed from what it was in the past.

13 days of indoc in gso

Oral, 2 SITS, 6 sims, type ride/pc, LOFT, “upset training” sim.

35-40 days give or take.

Then OE just depends on check airman availability, which right now has been heavily put on captain upgrades.
Quote: 13 days of indoc in gso

Oral, 2 SITS, 6 sims, type ride/pc, LOFT, “upset training” sim.

35-40 days give or take.

Then OE just depends on check airman availability, which right now has been heavily put on captain upgrades.
Thanks mexipilot. I’ll pass that along. Already directed her to airline apps.

Any idea if the August class is full? Might be a tight turn for application to that class.
Quote: Thanks mexipilot. I’ll pass that along. Already directed her to airline apps.

Any idea if the August class is full? Might be a tight turn for application to that class.

Working the pool right now. A lot of deferrals so I’m sure a lot of poolies got a lot of other things cooking too. That’s allowed a lot of people to move into earlier classes.
Any news on 401k matching or Home base or is that news coming on the 1st?
Quote: Any news on 401k matching or Home base or is that news coming on the 1st?

Home basing increased in size on the last vacancy bid but I believe if I remember added 8 more fo and ca spots I believe that makes 34 or 36 homes based pilots now.

Nothing new on matching, still suspended among other programs.
Quote: Any news on 401k matching or Home base or is that news coming on the 1st?
Rumors only. I thought I had a couple of contacts lined up to apply but with everyone hiring right now they have decided to apply elsewhere.

Training pay, basing, duty rig and 401k were just a few of the reasons they decided to pass.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 46
Go to