Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2021, 08:23 AM   #121  
Line Holder
 
NORMALOPS's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2020
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggs View Post
If you get offered the job, and accept, just go into it with your eyes wide open. On the surface, iAero hourly is decent, but there are no work rules other than the FAR's, and no credit for dead head or trip and duty rig. in order to credit over the 60hr guarantee, you have to fly over 60. ie, it's possible to fly 60 in 10 days, then sit reserve/standby for 8 days and only get paid for 60. essentially only getting paid per diem those 8 days
"Trigs" is right. You should also know that once you've been released to the line, you will have 2 choices. 1- fly repetitively broke, old airplanes, risking you license or worst, 2- Get fired for refusing to fly said broke old airplanes. If you've got other options, pass on this outfit. Otherwise just get in, get your type, and get out ASAP.
Better yet... just read the 2 threads on this company, then you will be fully informed. Good Luck.
NORMALOPS is offline  
Old 04-19-2021, 09:08 PM   #122  
Line Holder
 
Garryowen1's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 80
Default

Does anyone have the new hire class schedule through the fall? A buddy on the west coast has a contract that ends in the next couple of months. I pointed him at airline apps already.
Garryowen1 is offline  
Old 04-20-2021, 04:24 AM   #123  
Gets Weekends Off
 
mexipilot84's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor
Posts: 919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garryowen1 View Post
Does anyone have the new hire class schedule through the fall? A buddy on the west coast has a contract that ends in the next couple of months. I pointed him at airline apps already.

As far as weíve been told 10 a month till further notice. Mid month class dates
mexipilot84 is offline  
Old 04-20-2021, 09:47 AM   #124  
On Reserve
 
eagleflight06's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 14
Default iAero jumpseat

Hey iAero Pilots, could any of you provide me with some Jumpseat info? Wondering if there is a flight from CVG-MSP on 4/24? The swift jumpseat website doesn't look like it's been updated since 2016 and the email address returns undeliverable.

Thanks!
eagleflight06 is offline  
Old 04-20-2021, 05:10 PM   #125  
Gets Weekends Off
 
mexipilot84's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor
Posts: 919
Default Swift Air/iAero. What you should know

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleflight06 View Post
Hey iAero Pilots, could any of you provide me with some Jumpseat info? Wondering if there is a flight from CVG-MSP on 4/24? The swift jumpseat website doesn't look like it's been updated since 2016 and the email address returns undeliverable.

Thanks!

Looks like it doesnít operate on saturdays. With the new software change the flight board went away. Our JS coordinator is trying to find a new way.

[email protected] is another email you can try. That is to our flight followers who will be able to help too.

SWQ585 is CVG MSP looks like runs Monday through Friday
mexipilot84 is offline  
Old 04-20-2021, 06:57 PM   #126  
On Reserve
 
eagleflight06's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexipilot84 View Post
Looks like it doesnít operate on saturdays. With the new software change the flight board went away. Our JS coordinator is trying to find a new way.

[email protected] is another email you can try. That is to our flight followers who will be able to help too.

SWQ585 is CVG MSP looks like runs Monday through Friday
thanks you for the info!
eagleflight06 is offline  
Old 04-26-2021, 10:15 PM   #127  
Line Holder
 
Garryowen1's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexipilot84 View Post
As far as weíve been told 10 a month till further notice. Mid month class dates
Thanks. Iíll pass it along.
Garryowen1 is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swift Air - The truth onemoretogo Charter 1561 Yesterday 08:45 AM
Swift Air/iAero Group? PilotnotPirate Charter 13 01-01-2021 08:36 AM
Swift Air Hiring? EatinRamen Charter 36 08-25-2013 11:13 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:48 AM.