Hello everyone.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Sorry to hear. Did they give you a feedback as to the things they were not happy with?
No feedback, however, the interview was a joke compared to EDV and PSA.
Quote: No feedback, however, the interview was a joke compared to EDV and PSA.
From what I hear its not a particularly difficult interview! Was it full of technical questions?
Quote: Yes, I know that for a fact, I work for GoJet and yes they withhold tax from all bonuses.
Not entirely accurate. The first bonus check was not taxed at all. The second will be taxed heavily. There’s a reason for doing it that way. Ask recruiting. I’m sure you’d get another inaccuracy on here.

Also, the bonus had always been advertised for February and March. There was never a bait and switch. If I caught them messing up, I’d definitely say so.
Quote: Had my GoJet interview in a hotel lobby right by the entrance door! LOL Super professional environment with other folks checking-in and staring at you............got rejected and offers from EDV and PSA.
consider yourself very lucky!!!!!
Quote: Not entirely accurate. The first bonus check was not taxed at all. The second will be taxed heavily. There’s a reason for doing it that way. Ask recruiting. I’m sure you’d get another inaccuracy on here.

Also, the bonus had always been advertised for February and March. There was never a bait and switch. If I caught them messing up, I’d definitely say so.
I was hired on 09/03/19 and received my first bonus on the 09/15/19 paycheck and it was taxed at about 35%. Do you work for GoJet?
Quote: I was hired on 09/03/19 and received my first bonus on the 09/15/19 paycheck and it was taxed at about 35%. Do you work for GoJet?
I do. I was in a February class. I received the February/March bonus and experience match. There were no taxes taken from the first check. I expect to get clobbered on the next one.
Quote: I do. I was in a February class. I received the February/March bonus and experience match. There were no taxes taken from the first check. I expect to get clobbered on the next one.
Do you think the subsequent batches would again see high bonuses like 60k again?

Also re you both happy with GoJet so far?
Quote: Do you think the subsequent batches would again see high bonuses like 60k again?

Who knows, there is no way of telling.

I am happy at GoJet.
Quote: Do you think the subsequent batches would again see high bonuses like 60k again?

I’m happy so far. No complaints about the team. Everyone has been warm and approachable. I remain pragmatic about this stage of the career. My main objective is to get 1000hrs 121 time as quickly as possible. I believe they’ll do that for me.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to