Capacity Reduction / Hiring Freeze

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 47
Go to
Quote: I promise BB is licking his chops with all this. F9 is going to come out stronger and better and attack AA etc. Everything lined up to make this very survivable for frontier. No overseas, few business travelers, few repetitive legs, smaller fleet, and already understaffed with a lot of cash.

God i hate pricks like you. I hope ALL airlines come out of this strong and all the pilots continue to make good money.

You disgust me.
Quote: God i hate pricks like you. I hope ALL airlines come out of this strong and all the pilots continue to make good money.

You disgust me.
+1 Couldn't agree more.
Quote: I promise BB is licking his chops with all this. F9 is going to come out stronger and better and attack AA etc. Everything lined up to make this very survivable for frontier. No overseas, few business travelers, few repetitive legs, smaller fleet, and already understaffed with a lot of cash.
Wow. Attack AA? With what? The 1 or 2 gates in Chicago? The one shared gate in Dallas? Attack UAL in Denver? There’s like 5-6 gates there and a couple hard stands. Throwing rocks at other airlines during these times is disgusting.
Quote: Wow. Attack AA? With what? The 1 or 2 gates in Chicago? The one shared gate in Dallas? Attack UAL in Denver? There’s like 5-6 gates there and a couple hard stands. Throwing rocks at other airlines during these times is disgusting.
take your own advice
Quote: take your own advice

He didn’t give any advice
It's nice to see adversity brings out the best in us.

If you thought the loads were down yesterday, you ought to see today.
Quote: He didn’t give any advice
Throwing rocks at other airlines during these times is disgusting.
ok maybe not advice but a very strong opinion
Quote: God i hate pricks like you. I hope ALL airlines come out of this strong and all the pilots continue to make good money.

You disgust me.
I honestly wasn’t thinking like that and you guys are right. That was written inappropriately and was not meant to be malicious toward other pilot groups. I want everyone to come out on top and thrive. I apologize.
Quote: I honestly wasn’t thinking like that and you guys are right. That was written inappropriately and was not meant to be malicious toward other pilot groups. I want everyone to come out on top and thrive. I apologize.
I didn’t take it as if you were rooting for Barry, but just pointing out that he (and his master Franke) are cut-throat as they come. Maybe better left unsaid during this time, but you’re not the only guilty party. On legacy forums there seems to be some consensus that ULCCs won’t exist after this event, not because we’re not financially healthy, but because the legacies will be picked over ULCCs to receive bailout money. And how can you win a price war against a government subsidized Legacy that already has every political advantage to keep their market share (slots and gates)? It’s the “too big to fail” theory which hasn’t always proven correct.
Quote: The sky is falling. Same group that has zero life outside of APC commenting here. Get a grip losers. 2 months and everything will back as normal. Most of these fear mongers had their bonus check spent before they got it.
This post will not age well
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 47
Go to