what cha’ drinking?

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 15
Go to
The new Jameson Cold Brew is great for the price. Only $17 on sale yesterday. I'm tankering on this trip.
Quote: is it the real monkey in it that makes it taste good?
Perhaps some tasty bat and pangolin would be better, monkeys were for the ‘80s epidemics!
Quote: Bunch of amateurs!
I bow to you sir - that’s next level!

well that will get the pain over quick. F’n ORD guys.....
What a great thread in a dark time. Well done all! Cheers! [emoji485][emoji483][emoji1635][emoji1634][emoji482][emoji898][emoji1634]
Quote: The question is what are you drinking? Not what are you entertaining yourself with?😳😄

My brother introduced me to good tequila a couple of summers ago. Man, was I missing out. I still had the idea from college that Cuervo Gold was what was considered good, so I never drank it. Was I mistaken.
Ditto. Common misperception until I too was reeducated.
the fact that no one commented on the actual drink makes me believe no one knows about the Malort. Go read the label on this stuff.
With all these idle pilots sitting around, alcoholism rates will soar.
Can a lowly 135 guy play?

Quote: the fact that no one commented on the actual drink makes me believe no one knows about the Malort. Go read the label on this stuff.
LOL, Malort! That’s some expert level drinking right there. This bar in Chicago I used to frequent had all the slogans for Malort up on a wall. I had to go look them up. I had no idea it was sold door-to-door as medicinal alcohol during Prohibition.

Actual company branded slogans:
  • Malort, kick your mouth in the balls!
  • Malort, when you need to unfriend someone IN PERSON.
  • Malort, tonight's the night you fight your dad.
  • Malort, the Champagne of pain.
  • Malort, turning taste-buds into taste-foes for generations.
  • Drink Malort, it's easier than telling people you have nothing to live for.
  • Malort, what soap washes its mouth out with.
  • Malort, these pants aren't going to sh** themselves.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 15
Go to