Hiring Pool Delays?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to
An April class and vacancy announcement for Allegiant or for Spirit?
Quote: An April class and vacancy announcement for Allegiant or for Spirit?
We are running our last classes, for the time being, in April and May at Spirit.
What was the last class date?
Quote: Spirit has announced 25% reduction for May. New class starting in April and a new vacancy that's effective in June just came out. My guess is once Vegas, Disney and cruise line, along with the boarders to Central and South America opens back up, most of those passengers will come back. Our load factors is still 30%-50% on most flights as of today. With a low cost and 1.1B in cash, it's easier to get through this.
30-50%? My last four-legger had 20 each. Just glancing at ais I would say you're a little optimistic.
Quote: 30-50%? My last four-legger had 20 each. Just glancing at ais I would say you're a little optimistic.
Also not sure about the $1.1 billion cash.....per 2019 Q4 balance sheet looks to be closer to $450 million.
Quote: Also not sure about the $1.1 billion cash.....per 2019 Q4 balance sheet looks to be closer to $450 million.
is this about spirit? Is this the spirit thread?
Quote: is this about spirit? Is this the spirit thread?
Allegiant.....but I too am a bit confused by some of these posts. This is not about Spirit.
Just an update in case any other poolies read this occasionally. I recently received another job offer. When pondering the timeline, I called ZG in HR/Recruiting to see if there was any plan to still consider those hired into the pool in the event that training ever resumes in the coming months/years.

I received an auto reply email saying her mailbox was no longer monitored. I guess I got my answer.

Good luck everyone.
Quote: Just an update in case any other poolies read this occasionally. I recently received another job offer. When pondering the timeline, I called ZG in HR/Recruiting to see if there was any plan to still consider those hired into the pool in the event that training ever resumes in the coming months/years.

I received an auto reply email saying her mailbox was no longer monitored. I guess I got my answer.

Good luck everyone.
That person no longer works at Allegiant.
What’s the industry standard in these situations? Flush the pool in a year, maybe 2?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to