Recent interview?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: y’all should lay off SG a little bit...she’s a great person and actually cares about the company and the people that are hired there.
All the recruiters do, they know they are hiring pilots who will be flying their families around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: All the recruiters do, they know they are hiring pilots who will be flying their families around.
Not disputing that....but the FA comments seem a little targeted.
Quote: Not disputing that....but the FA comments seem a little targeted.
half the guys complaining about FA’s doing the hiring wouldn’t have gotten hired themselves if it weren’t for that.
flight attendants are part of the aircrew and have to work with pilots all day. I think it's a great idea to have bright, motivated former FAs interviewing as part of the HR panel. They may not know how to fly an approach, but they know how to serve customers. That is a big part of being an airline pilot.
Quote: half the guys complaining about FA’s doing the hiring wouldn’t have gotten hired themselves if it weren’t for that.
Quote: flight attendants are part of the aircrew and have to work with pilots all day. I think it's a great idea to have bright, motivated former FAs interviewing as part of the HR panel. They may not know how to fly an approach, but they know how to serve customers. That is a big part of being an airline pilot.
Pilots really are a bunch of tools. There are tons of them that have the “God” complex.
So many of them have the attitude that because they are pilots they know everything about anything. It’s obnoxious and I try very hard to distance myself from that crap.
NO ONE likes spending even five minutes with a know-it-all egotistical blow-hard.
These forums are loaded with them.
We are our own worst enemies.

With two or three type-ratings in your pocket and maybe 2500 or more flying hours under your belt, it is pretty much a given that you can physically fly an airplane. The real question at that point is do other people want to be around you- or not?
Quote: Not disputing that....but the FA comments seem a little targeted.
You’re the only one to use initials to my knowledge in a previous post?!?
Quote: Oh I agree. I’m just amazed you are saying these things now. 6 months ago you were all unicorns and rainbows. I can’t help but think you are changing slowly.
Conversely I think this is a great place to come at the moment. Mostly because we’re hiring but also due to the fact we’re in a position to take the least amount of losses with this situation and picking up flying from TSA (sorry guys).

I think we’re in the Upside Down....
Recent interview?
Quote: Conversely I think this is a great place to come at the moment. Mostly because we’re hiring but also due to the fact we’re in a position to take the least amount of losses with this situation and picking up flying from TSA (sorry guys).

I think we’re in the Upside Down....

SH just announced a hiring freeze, except for instructors and I assume DEC based on his wording “select few who can jump into the left seat”

Remaining March and April classes are still planned to take place.

Quote: SH just announced a hiring freeze, except for instructors and I assume DEC based on his wording “select few who can jump into the left seat”

Remaining March and April classes are still planned to take place.

Yep, all hands on deck. Very important to get through the next 60-90 days.
That’s big that March and april classes are remaining intact. No one else is doing that.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to