Section 16

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: THKooj j***** off watching Top Gun and was rejected by the military for psychological instability. So he thinks he has a military background.
lfmao
Give him credit for the asvab
Quote: Now I’m curious. No military service, but you do have a military background? What does that mean?
He claims to have a military background because he was a Vietnam war reenactor . According to him he wore the same uniforms and such thus he is familiar with the military. I guess he used that same logic to claim Envoy pilots are American pilots.
Quote: He claims to have a military background because he was a Vietnam war reenactor . According to him he wore the same uniforms and such thus he is familiar with the military. I guess he used that same logic to claim Envoy pilots are American pilots.
By that logic, they are. Unfortunately that logic is extremely flawed.
Quote: He claims to have a military background because he was a Vietnam war reenactor . According to him he wore the same uniforms and such thus he is familiar with the military. I guess he used that same logic to claim Envoy pilots are American pilots.
Thkooj is the Andy Kaufman of APC. I can't believe he actually exists.
He is definitely flawed. He must be suffering from re-enactment PTSD. Posting Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Quote: Thkooj is the Andy Kaufman of APC. I can't believe he actually exists.
Yet, everyone here still seems to buy into this guy's schtick. He's winding you up, guys. He's not being serious.
Quote: Now I’m curious. No military service, but you do have a military background? What does that mean?
He does acting in Civil War reenactments.... I kid you not, he says that is a military background. He argued it for weeks on TalkAirline under his DaCuj name
Quote: He does acting in Civil War reenactments.... I kid you not, he says that is a military background. He argued it for weeks on TalkAirline under his DaCuj name
That is unbelievable and insulting to all those that have served.
How is everyone's April shaping up?

So far my trips have changed and cancelled only to be filled with other flights in the same foot print.

Still flying thankfully.
Quote: How is everyone's April shaping up?

So far my trips have changed and cancelled only to be filled with other flights in the same foot print.

Still flying thankfully.
same
filler
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to