Temporary LOA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 31
Go to
Admittedly not great at following along with all of the logistics and wording. Curious if anyone knows our stability moving forward. Seeing two other APLA partners go under making me nervous. Possibility the reduced min pay to prevent furloughs, Will it work? Good to see some communication coming through from the company.
TSA was already shutting down. Compass had the writing on the wall. Scary times indeed. We are ok.... at least until June
LOA gives a bit of stability and I'm glad to hear from the company too. Was stressed about "act of God" furlough with no notice.
Quote: TSA was already shutting down. Compass had the writing on the wall. Scary times indeed. We are ok.... at least until June
exactly. I’m so sick of people equating compass and TSA with corona. Those airlines fates were sealed in August and January, respectively.
Kung flu did give it the final chop instead of a slow bleed.
Quote: Kung flu did give it the final chop instead of a slow bleed.
I like when people use that term because it immediately identifies them as morons.

kind of like the people in the airport wearing carpenters masks.
Quote: I like when people use that term because it immediately identifies them as morons.

kind of like the people in the airport wearing carpenters masks.
lol
Quote: Kung flu did give it the final chop instead of a slow bleed.
That's racist.

...filler...
Quote: That's racist.

...filler...
Ok, is Kung Fu Panda racist too? Cause I laughed profusely at that movie and yet harbor no ill feelings toward anyone.
Quote: That's racist.

...filler...
If you truly feel that way, please explain how it is racist. I honestly am open to being convinced. If you’re being sarcastic, disregard.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 31
Go to