Concessions

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Still have a couple buds at Envoy. They are hearing rumblings of concessions to keep the flow in place. Any truth to this or just BS rumors?
Concessions
Quote: Still have a couple buds at Envoy. They are hearing rumblings of concessions to keep the flow in place. Any truth to this or just BS rumors?

Rumors for now, but we don’t negotiate in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work there and I don't negotiate in public and nor should anyone else unless they like hurting our position and pilot group. So please ignore this thread and Email the reps.

-Keep the dirty side down
Are Pedro and Doug Parker taking concessions?

and yes, let’s not negotiate in public
Well let's start on how stupid that would be. What concessions can you give to keep flow going when aa is not hiring. Your friends are stupid as the flows at aa beating the drum for flowbacks.
bunch of company stooges out there trolling.
Quote: Still have a couple buds at Envoy. They are hearing rumblings of concessions to keep the flow in place. Any truth to this or just BS rumors?
So why, other than “a couple of buds at Envoy” are you asking this? Seems like those “couple of buds at Envoy” could give you more info than trolling the Envoy forum.
troll. moderator please lock this up.
Quote: troll. moderator please lock this up.
Why lock it up?
No negotiations happening anywhere right now. Co. still reeling from coronapocalypse.
BS rumor which you're perpetuating with this worthless thread
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to