Remember to find reasons to laugh

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Yes, this whole thing stinks like a **** sandwich. We went from standing room only to survival mode in about a week so it is difficult to wrap your head around. Just remember every once in a while to step back and find something funny and laugh your ass off for a while to keep your endorphins flowing Everything is going to be OK in due time
Quote: Yes, this whole thing stinks like a **** sandwich. We went from standing room only to survival mode in about a week so it is difficult to wrap your head around. Just remember every once in a while to step back and find something funny and laugh your ass off for a while to keep your endorphins flowing Everything is going to be OK in due time
The meme game has been top notch lately. Fair share of laughs to be had with what my friends have been sharing during this
Quote: The meme game has been top notch lately. Fair share of laughs to be had with what my friends have been sharing during this
Today my entire extended family sent each other pictures of our pets. It was good for a laugh. It was all fun and games until my cat assaulted me. Drew blood. Freaking cats.
Quote: Today my entire extended family sent each other pictures of our pets. It was good for a laugh. It was all fun and games until my cat assaulted me. Drew blood. Freaking cats.

Thanks for a good laugh. I needed that!
Quote: Today my entire extended family sent each other pictures of our pets. It was good for a laugh. It was all fun and games until my cat assaulted me. Drew blood. Freaking cats.
Cats like DAL pilots, don't like hats.
That’s because cats are for senior FAs

1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to