No More Quicktrade

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to
And just like that...
Quote: And just like that...
I cant possibly see how this will help them. Guess our reserve pilots need to get ready to start working because I couldn't pick up a trip through decs to save my life lol. I know they are ****ed about not signing that LOA for open time, but this is another low blow.

Oh well, I still think it will hurt them more then us.
Quote: I cant possibly see how this will help them. Guess our reserve pilots need to get ready to start working because I couldn't pick up a trip through decs to save my life lol. I know they are ****ed about not signing that LOA for open time, but this is another low blow.

Oh well, I still think it will hurt them more then us.
Yeah, I kinda see this as their way of 'withholding open time' and I DO find it annoying for sure, but I may benefit from it... I already know how to do the FOS commands so maybe a bit more OT will fall my way now and I was expecting OT to more or less dry up very soon.
Time to overload CS with bogus RFs
Quote: Time to overload CS with bogus RFs
oh yeah tons of additional
phone calls too
The last one to leave turn out the lights
I’m going to pick up a turn in honor of our fallen app.
Looks like it's not even letting me sign in through Quicktrade to have a look at OT. Yeah, this is definitely a move to essentially withhold OT.
Quote: Looks like it's not even letting me sign in through Quicktrade to have a look at OT. Yeah, this is definitely a move to essentially withhold OT.
Ironically, right after the garbage LOAs we’re signed.
Quote: Ironically, right after the garbage LOAs we’re signed.
Yeah, they're definitely playing dirty. I will not be supporting any LOAs of any kind going forward until they restore quicktrade. No discussions necessary as far as I'm concerned.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to