Is Jetblue gonna take the money?

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to
Quote: Hulka is a troll from either frontier or spirit. He got turned down by B6 and is even hated on his own airline sites. fwiw.
Pot calling the kettle black. 😂
Quote: Pot calling the kettle black. 😂
no BTP works at B6. Not sure how he’s the pot.
Quote: no BTP works at B6. Not sure how he’s the pot.
I know he works at B6, painfully obvious with how arrogant he is about it. Thumping someone by saying they couldn’t get a job at B6 and had to settle for some low tier job at Frontier or NK. Seriously arrogant.
I was referring to BTP saying that someone else is hated because of what they say. The same can go for him.
Quote: i know he works at b6, painfully obvious with how arrogant he is about it. Thumping someone by saying they couldn’t get a job at b6 and had to settle for some low tier job at frontier or nk. Seriously arrogant.
I was referring to btp saying that someone else is hated because of what they say. The same can go for him.

o i c......
Quote: Charts you don't seem to understand.
I'm not the one who doesn't understand them.

Charts always, when zoomed in very close, move up and down in a choppy sawtooth way. You can't draw any long term conclusions from a short time sample on a chart. The long term trend in Trump's economy is a continuation of the preexisting long term trend. There is no way to look at the long term charts and come to any other conclusion. Zooming in to a small part of chart data and saying "see, it's leveling out" is Idiotic. Choose charts fully within Trump's administration and you will see leveling off followed by later moves higher. That's the nature of economic data.
Quote: Hulka is a troll from either frontier or spirit. He got turned down by B6 and is even hated on his own airline sites. fwiw.
Wrong. Wrong. And wrong. I'm from Alaska.

Bozo indeed. 🤣
Can we shut this thread down already? Off the rails...
Quote: Wrong. Wrong. And wrong. I'm from Alaska.

Bozo indeed. 🤣
Different fleas
Quote: Can we shut this thread down already? Off the rails...
Yup, I agree.
Quote: Yup, I agree.
Cant wait for your 4th post.
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to