Perspective....

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to
Quote: 777A at 50? Wow. I'll be furloughed at 46. This career really is timing and luck.
sounds great....but it paid wat a 727A made in 1999
Quote: sounds great....but it paid wat a 727A made in 1999
Like I said, timing and luck. Best career advice we can honestly give to those interested in aviation.
Quote: You’re not the only one. I don’t want to sound too enthusiastic because I might get banned.
It only seems like work when I’m at home. Once I get signed in and get my mind into it, I enjoy the heck out of my job and the people I get to fly with/meet! Can’t imagine doing anything else...

Denny
I love going to work. Flying is my favorite “hobby” and it’s fantastic I make good living doing it.

I also love going home. It starts to feel like work with a 6-7 hour penalty lap at the end of day 4.

A genius once said that the longest leg in the world is whatever the distance is between FLASK and ATL at the end of a trip, haha.
Quote: The thing that burned me up in the no choice category was the esop allocation we could only watch evaporate to zero
Yeah. $20K. Like a slow motion train wreck. Then ... poof.
But Leo’s money was protected then he bought a house on Martha’s Vineyard.
Quote: A genius once said that the longest leg in the world is whatever the distance is between FLASK and ATL at the end of a trip, haha.
Thats some truth right there.
Quote: Thats some truth right there.
'Cause the shortest leg is from ATL to my flask! 🍸🍸🤣
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to