Comair's Big Announcement

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Alot of people smiling coming in and out the G.O. today two Limo parked outside. I wonder whats going on?????

G-DOG they took everyones pay.... No want in it

One can only hope for good news instead of dwelling and waiting for bad....
Quote: Alot of people smiling coming in and out the G.O. today two Limo parked outside. I wonder whats going on?????

G-DOG they took everyones pay.... No want in it

One can only hope for good news instead of dwelling and waiting for bad....

1pm tomorrow, Maint. Hanger.... I'm there!!!! New Planes??????? Thats the rumor!
Also the dispatchers in recurrent apparently had to sign the confidentiality paper, so that leads us to believe they are training on a different aircraft!!!! AH
Q400s possibly?
Quote: 1pm tomorrow, Maint. Hanger.... I'm there!!!! New Planes??????? Thats the rumor!
Someone is getting a little too excited...
You guys have RJs littered all over the CVG ramp as it is. Why would you get new ones when you dont even use what youve got?

Im not trying to slam you guys here either. Just an honest q.
I think the news might be a mixed bag.

The general vibe is that it is good. However, I also foresee a GSO and MCO base closure in the near future. Not good.

My guess involves 70s in JFK and BOS.
Quote: Q400s possibly?
Try Beech 1900s. Delta bought that 1900 outfit that Mesa has. Delta to merge the two pilot groups. How about that?
Good news for who Management or Employees?
Quote: You guys have RJs littered all over the CVG ramp as it is. Why would you get new ones when you dont even use what youve got?

Im not trying to slam you guys here either. Just an honest q.
True there several RJs at the hangar not been flown in months, they are all 50 str waiting for the lessor to come pick them up.

Delta trying to cut the number of 50 str
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to